Chapter 1291 - 1300

Start from the beginning

  Two people who have played so many games don't have much tacit understanding at critical moments.

  ##
  The last 48 hours of the game, now two hours have passed, and Fu Anan only spent a few minutes.

  After she disappeared, all the players' attention was on the second and third place.

  Although the gap between them and the first place is hundreds of thousands of points, it does not affect the enthusiasm of other S-level players to chase them down.

  The second and third places also changed their names rapidly, and they carried all the attention and pressure from Fu Anan.

  Two and a half hours until hide time

  Fu Anan sneaked to the vicinity of the second and third places.

  If Fu Yizhi wanted to become the second and third place, killing the player who was originally ranked would be the fastest way. The original 2nd and 3rd place should be the alliance, so the new 2nd and 3rd place didn't get out of that circle at all.

  The key position is quite good, easy to defend and difficult to attack, but it can't stand the two of them alone.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 1292 Advancement to Game 83
  The second place and the third place changed again and again, and Fu Anan watched many players' points become five figures.

  There are no more S-level players in the top 100, and the scores of Fu Yizhi, Lu Shen, and Zheng Tianxing have dropped to the bottom 50.

  Andre, this coward is a bit interesting, and the price has risen by dozens or dozens. Although his grades are still at the bottom, he has been very stable.

  Fu Anan squatted there to eat melons, waiting for her Brother Fu to kill the second and third in the list one day, and the small blue icon above his head came to pick her up.

  On the way, she buried herself in the soil, covered two corpses with great difficulty and slept for a while.

  I dare not relax during this rest time.

  You have to wake up every seven or eight minutes, so as not to miss Fu Yizhi's second place at the top.

  On the battlefield ahead, there are successive players.

  These people don't particularly want to be the second and third place, they just want to get a high score and break into the top 100. Even if they kill the second and third place and die immediately, only 100 points will be deducted, which is enough for them to become the top players in the top 100.

  There was one hour and forty-eight minutes before the end of the hiding time

  , and finally, Fu An'an saw her Brother Fu stand up!

  The names of the second and third place went out one after another.

  Fu Yizhi finally became the second ranked S-level player. But at that moment, all the attacks turned to him.

  This head-to-head attack!

  Let Zheng Tianxing's scalp shudder, and let the poisonous gas out without hesitation.

  Zhang Yuanyuan persisted by the side for three minutes before being sent away to start the next round.

  "Master Fu, I can't hold on any longer!"