Chapter 1261 - 1270

Start from the beginning

  He pinched her chin with his slender fingers, his words were low and bewitching, "According to your appearance and ability, what will happen in the future?" Will your man be there?"

  Damn it!

  This, is this a beauty trick?
  Zheng Tianxing looked at Mr. Fu, who had always been aloof and serious before, releasing hormones crazily.

  The key point is that this woman still seems a little unable to stand it.

  "You're not twenty-five, are you? Are you willing to die like this?"

  Fu Yizhi slid his fingers across her cheeks lightly, and that perfect face approached, which made people unable to help but indulge, "You're still young, you're still young." There are many things that I have never experienced.”

  (End of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 1262 Advancement Game 53
  "I think..."

  the woman murmured.

  If she was clearer now, she might be able to see the murderous intent in Fu Yizhi's eyes. But now she is not only bleeding too much and unconscious, but also lustful.

  "Then bring back the person you passed on now."

  Fu Yizhi put his fingers lightly on the top of her head, his words were so gentle that Zheng Tianxing's back shivered.

  "There is no way to get it back."

  The woman's expression became gentle, as if begging for mercy, "She just moved to another place, and nothing will happen." "

  Then, where is she probably now?

  " The location of the teleportation is random, and I don't know where she is teleported now."

  The woman looked at Fu Yizhi's face obsessively, "But I'm sure she's fine, and she's not very far away from us." "

  Well, Good boy."

  Fu Yizhi's eyes were cold, and he put his fingers on top of her head hard.

  Click—

  a soft sound, and her head turned back 180 degrees.

  The woman fell down, and the tenderness on Fu Yizhi's face disappeared. He took out a bottle of water and rinsed his hands as if he had touched something dirty.

  Zheng Tianxing: ...Men are indeed not good things.

  ##
  On the other side,

  Fu Anan lingered in place for a long time.

  At that time, I didn't expect that the woman's special ability could be used against others, but she was deceived.

  She opened the leaderboard, looked at the rankings of Fu Yizhi and Zheng Tianxing, who were following steadily behind, to make sure they were all right.

  What about the map?

  Although there is no one nearby, it can be seen from the map that there are still small red dots representing players around. She glanced at the little time left, and carefully analyzed her current situation.

  The first task, of course, is to find them to reconcile.

  Not knowing how far that woman made herself, she optimistically assumed that she was not far from Fu Yizhi and Zheng Tianxing.