Chapter 1241 - 1250

Start from the beginning

  On the way, I also met friendly greetings from other players.

  "Hey girls, are you also chasing the two S-level players in front? Let's form a team together."

  Zhang Yuanyuan didn't respond coldly.

  The man didn't care, but continued to ask, "Your hairstyle is quite unique, where did you get it   ?

  "

For a moment, the mood to strike up a conversation is gone.

  Isn't it just to recruit them into the team, as for that.

  Wang Fan, who was watching from the sidelines, swallowed silently when he heard her angry roar, as expected of the two sisters.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 1242 Promotion Game 33
  On the other side,

  Fu An'an and Fu Yizhi paid more attention to preserving their strength during the T2 time period, and they were relatively conservative in their fights.

  At the end of T2,
  Fu An'an remained in the 10th place, and he killed an S-level player, and his ranking points became 786. The
  top 9 ranking points also increased, and the rankings remained at that position. any changes. Fu An'an is now 46 points behind the 9th place.

  Fu Yizhi's points became 594, this round rose 20 places, became 27
  Lu Shen's points 496, ranked 38
  Andre didn't increase a single point this round, but overall he also rose a few places. That was the rank where the player above him was killed and then vacated. At this time, he was hiding somewhere, lingering on his last breath, thankful that he was not killed in T2 time.

  Compared with these advancing players, Zheng Tianxing is probably the one who stretches the most.

  He started the game with 409 points and ranked fourteenth; now he has 465 points and ranks 39th.

  From the highest ranking among the five at the beginning to the second last one now, Zheng Tianxing himself is also worried about the rapid drop in ranking.

  It's not that he regressed, but that others upgraded too quickly.

  At this speed, he might be at risk of being squeezed out of the top 100.

  My own special ability is too special, once I use it, I will be discovered immediately. The limitations of use are also very large, which makes him very distressed.

  Seeing Fu An'an and Fu Yizhi's rankings whizzing up, he was under a lot of pressure.

  Zheng Tianxing desperately hopes to meet Fu An'an, combine his swords with her, and let her fly him.

  ##
  Another T1+T2 time spent
  They have spent 80 hours in the game, that is, 3 days and 8 hours.

  During this time, the players have gone through 5 T1+T2. Ordinary players who don't have any time prompts will default to T1+T2 as a whole day, thinking that they have already passed 5 days.

  "This round of time flies very quickly."

  The ordinary player who didn't know the time said to his companion, "It's been a third of the time before I know it."

  "Yes."

  The companion nodded in agreement when he heard the words, and then I yawned uncontrollably, "I'm running every day, I feel a little too tired. I really hope that I can kill an S-level player and get a reward of 100,000 points." "