Chapter 1231 - 1240

Start from the beginning

  Little bastard?
  Is this a new nickname?
  "Brother Fu, you can call me Little Enemy, this sounds more intimate."   Fu Yizhi

  : "...Do you want me to sing a song for you?

  "

It was very false, "This is not good."

  Of course it is not good.

  Fu Yizhi reached out and hooked her collar, "Let's go."

  As he spoke, he looked at the other two and motioned for them to follow.

   Dear babies, the normal update will resume tomorrow!

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 1232 Advancement Game 23
  Leaving the group of corpses, in a certain bare cave, four people sat together and had a small meeting.

  Unlike Fu An'an who was playing wild everywhere, when there were too many people, he had to have a plan for everything, mainly to have a clear arrangement for what to do next.

  "It's just been 40 hours, that's a day and a half. We'd better find other people from Mang now."

  In the stage where there are no difficulties and it's just head-to-head, the advantage of the number of people is still obvious.

  Fu An'an nodded upon hearing this, which is why they wanted to bring other players together.

  The result was taught a lesson by other players.

  "There are so many players and the game map is so big, how can we find someone?"

  Fu Anan couldn't help shaking his head when he thought of the terrible number.

  Zhang Yuanyuan and Wang Fan agreed.

  It is no exaggeration to say that they are able to meet together, that is already the luck of winning the lottery.

  "It's really difficult."

  Fu Yizhi reached out and pinched Fu Anan's chin, stopping her head shaking like a rattle, "But there should be rules in this round of the game."

  Rules?

  Fu Anan was taken aback when he heard the words, and things related to the law quickly flashed through his mind.

  T1 time is twice as long as T2 time?
  "The distribution of S-level players is weird."

  Fu Yizhi brought up this topic, and Fu Anan instantly remembered something that he had always thought was extremely weird.

  "Yes!"

  She nodded in agreement, "I have always had the illusion that I am with more than 500 S-level players and hundreds of thousands of ordinary players. If it is really 700 billion players, the planet will be overwhelmed." ?”

  Or how big a planet can be to squeeze so many people?

  A planet as big as the sun?
  The distribution of the personnel is not right either, Fu Anan touched his double chin, which is not obvious for the time being, "Brother Fu, what did you always find?" "   No.

  "

An An was taken aback.

  Fu Yizhi looked at her blankly, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, and then said to the other two, "It's only 3 hours before the next T2, you go and rest for a while." The two people who had little sense of participation in the whole process were very