Chapter 1131 - 1140

Start from the beginning

  Here is the desert?
  When she opened her rubbed red eyes, there was a piece of dry and cracked land in front of her, and the sound of bells came from behind.

  Fu Anan turned her head and found that it was a small town in the Gobi.

  There are a large number of camels in the small town, and the town with earthy yellow as the main color is also lively with people coming and going.

  The sounds of animals and the sounds of peddlers coming and going made the town full of people. Most of them were wrapped in white cloth, which made Fu An'an, who was wearing an ordinary camouflage vest and overalls, look a bit out of place.

  A team of camels led to her and yelled, leaving two piles of poop not far away. The people next to her turned a blind eye to this, but were even more curious about the clothes Fu Anan was wearing.

  They yelled in my ears: "Pang Tong Pang Tong, go now!"

   Good night everyone~

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 1132 The City Where the Sun Never Sets 2
  Pang Tong.

  This should be a place name.

  Fu An'an looked at a group of pedestrians who were tanned by the sun, shouting, and drove the camels into the desert.

  It was afternoon at this time, and the sun above her head was directly in front of her. The scorching heat made her skin burn, and she walked towards the small town where the crowd gathered after not looking for a long time.

  This is not so much a town as it is a tribe.

  Because it's very small.

  A piece of low earth embryo house or wooden house can be seen at a glance. There are only two slightly larger roads in the whole tribe, and the two intersect to form a cross. Dozens of households are scattered, but they are basically built next to the dirt road.

  There are still some plants around, Fu Anan can't recognize what these are, but most of them have thick branches and few green leaves.

  The most common animal is the camel.

  Cows, horses, and dogs also exist. Walking on the avenue among the houses, you can hear the barking of these animals.

  ##
  The sun at two or three o'clock in the afternoon was very hot. Without any shelter, Fu An'an was exposed to the sun for almost half an hour.

  From the beginning to the end, she walked around the two streets back and forth, and felt that this tribe was a bit like a transit station.

  Most of the people who come here are buying supplies.

  And this tribe mainly provides people with food, water, and camels.

  In addition to doing these three kinds of business, the next thing is accommodation.

  No matter how big or small, whether good or bad, these earthen houses all have signboards saying "accommodation" at the door. Some bosses put towels on their shoulders, attracting customers like shop assistants on TV.

  If you want to stay, you must first have money.

  Fu Anan redeemed 50 points first, and then she got twenty-five golden peas.