Chapter 1111 - 1120

Start from the beginning

  Fresh air poured in, and Fu Anan panted heavily. Severe pain came from both hands. Looking down, the nails had all turned up, and the flesh underneath had fallen off. The forearm and elbow had a weird turning point, which was the result of broken bones.

  Her hands were completely uncontrollable, with dirt and bruise marks on them, drooping on both sides of her body.

  Oh shit!

  Fu Anan looked at the person above her head.

   Good night everyone~

  (End of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 1112 "Are you there?" 57
  Her tattered clothes moved automatically without wind, and her whole body instantly released a terrifying aura.

  With her as the center, the originally narrow space extends infinitely around the place where the feet step on. Tu Gala, who was originally suspended in the air, suddenly felt his vision suddenly become narrow. Instead of feeling weightless, his body fell down in a strange way.

  What's this?
  Tu Gala, who was originally calm, suddenly became flustered.

  He quickly calmed down from the panic, clasped his hands together, and shouted loudly—"Disintegrate!"

  The moment the words blurted out, Tugala's face turned pale instantly, and blood vomited out of his mouth.

  The space where the two of them were was pulled apart, like a huge, cylindrical transparent jelly. This scolding was like a sharp blade, and wherever it went, this huge piece of jelly fell apart.

  Along with the collapse of the space, the objects existing in the space are also cut.

  One top-down and one bottom-up.

  The two forces pulled the space infinitely, and even formed a strange chaos at the junction.

  A hole seemed to be torn open in the sky, it was an extreme blackness.

  Like a strange, wide-open mouth, swallowing all objects, light, and even the space itself in this space.

  The hood wind formed for no reason was like a blade, cutting her skin before being sucked into the darkness, and was sucked in together with the blood. The surroundings became dark, as if in a different dimension.

  Pain, hypoxia, death!
  All kinds of hopeless feelings come one after another.

  What is space?

  Remove objects, air, planets, everything in the world, and there is nothing left, only space.

  Space is nothingness, everywhere.

  It is a sharp weapon in her hands.

  To be owned until controlled!
  At that moment, Fu Anan suddenly realized!
  A powerful force burst out, radiating around her from the center. The barrier created by Tugala shattered like glass, corresponding to the collapse of his power system.

  Tu Gala was horrified to find that the space was no longer under his control, and he lost all sense of the elements in the space, but was replaced by the severe pain of body decomposition.

  He watched his thighs and feet become floating piece by piece.

  Tugala reached out to grab these, and his arms and fingers turned into pieces appeared in his sight.