Chapter 1071 - 1080

Start from the beginning

  Fu An'an will be the first to "Is there?" "The problem of borrowing money can be broken in many ways.

  " Then? What else did you encounter? "

  "The second time, I met the landlord and asked me to pay the rent.

  This time is different, her neighbor asked her to pick up the courier for the second time. Thinking of this, she looked at Fu Yizhi next to her, "Brother Fu, you don't seem to have a second time . "

  "Yes." "

  Fu Yizhi glanced at the phone, "The second time was the person who borrowed money from me on the first day, and borrowed another 100,000. "

  Her one is that the neighbor across the street asks her to help with the delivery.

  The second time they have three different ones. But they are all about the same difficulty, so it's not that difficult to complete.

  " What about the third time?

  Fu An'an continued to ask.

  Zheng Tianxing: "It's the promotion of the cake shop. " At that time, the salesman used makeup to lure me away, and was bitten off my neck and died.

  He's uncharacteristically strong, and I can't beat him if I'm not prepared. "

  "You are miserable." "

  Thinking that I can still be treated tenderly by the salesman of Qi Qisheng Cake Shop, Fu An'an feels that the 1998 yuan survival coins are not enough.

  But it can be seen that this is another common level that all three of them have.

  Fu Anan recorded it, and then asked him to continue to trace, what did the fourth "are you there" do.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 1073 "Are you there?" 18
  "The fourth time is at noon today, and I was promoted by Qi Qisheng Cake Shop again."

  Zheng Tianxing replied after hearing the words, "I made preparations, and I was almost forced into the sales promotion Team Fu, how do I buy that VIP? I want to buy two." "

  Then I'll ask you later."

  Fu An'an recorded this first, and she remembered the one she met chasing after her. Does it look good, "

  Are you sure there are only four times?" "That's right."

  Zheng Tianxing nodded, "Don't you?"

  "I have five times in total."

  Fu Anan said and looked at Fu Yizhi.

  "I only have four times."

  Fu Yizhi replied.

  Fu Anan looked at the information he had written down, and clicked the gel pen in his hand.

  "Then let me sum it up now. Based on the situation of the three of us, our round of games can be classified into inevitable games and accidental games. Inevitable games:

  borrowing money and cake sales, we have encountered them all before, and the time interval It’s not far away.

  Accidental game: I paid the rent, took out food, and borrowed money that we each experienced before, which is relatively simple. There is also my kind of game where I glanced curiously and was entangled.” Fu