Chapter 1071 - 1080

En başından başla

  Those bite marks were the scariest. Fu An'an actually saw teeth embedded in the flesh where he was bitten the scariest.

  Terrible and disgusting.

  "It's not contagious, is it?"

  She stepped back, thinking of zombie virus and rabies involuntarily in her mind.

  "No."

  Zheng Tianxing pulled out his teeth with pliers, "It was bitten by a cake salesman."

   Good night everyone

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 1072 "Are you there?" 17
  teeth fell into the iron pan, making a clanging sound.

  Looking at the mottled teeth, Fu Anan recalled that there was a bottle of sparkling drink in the space.

  "Is it the Qi Qisheng cake salesman?"

  "Yes."

  Zheng Tianxing has already mentioned this Qi Qisheng cake once. This time he thought he was well-prepared, but he was almost eaten by the other party, "Fu Dui, have you met that clerk before?"

  Looking at the intact appearance of the minister and her man, Zheng Tianxing didn't feel like it. But she called out her full name again all at once.

  "That's right."

  Fu An'an nodded, "We are the VIP customers of Qi Qi Sheng Cake."

  She thought VIP was a scam. But compared to Zheng Tianxing's appearance, I feel that the 1998 VIP membership fee is very worthwhile.

  "Brother Cool, you've messed up too badly."

  She glanced at the bloody medical cotton on the table and the trash can, cleaned up the overflowing trash, then took out a notebook and sat next to him, "Let's That's right, besides the salesman from Qiqisheng Cake Shop, what else have you encountered these days?"

  Zheng Tianxing began to recall obediently:
  "On the first day of the game, I suddenly met a borrower on my mobile phone."

  Fu Anan jotted it down, "So did we, did you lend it to him?"

  Zheng Tianxing shook his head: "I was worried about a trap at the time, so I didn't."

  Fu Anan stopped writing after hearing this, "And you died?" "

  No. Zheng

  Tianxing shook his head, recalling the situation at that time, "I just went to the game that day, and I habitually checked the house and cleaned it by the way.

  Someone knocked on the door and wanted me to go out."

  You can't go out in this situation. At that time, I contacted the consequences, guessed it, and then added the person who blocked me back, and used WeChat Baitiao and other lending platforms to help him apply for a small loan. "

  " That's okay too? "

  Fu An'an's eyes widened. She didn't expect that the serious cool brother would have such a shocking operation.

  Zheng Tianxing pursed his lips and said, "I was just trying. "

  If he didn't have such a difficult experience in reality, who would be so proficient in applying for a small loan for a game NPC.