Chapter 1051 - 1060

Start from the beginning

  Hey."

  Fu Anan rubbed his nose, "Brother Fu, have you eaten yet?"

  "Not yet."

  Fu Yizhi finished the rest of the work, "What do you want to eat?"

  Fu Anan smiled, and unceremoniously came to give the name of the dish.

  A few minutes later, the food cut by Fu Yizhi was on the table. Fu Anan sat opposite him and talked about what happened to Zhang Yuanyuan just now.

  "Yuanyuan's will is very unstable, and she is too easily seduced by beauty. Don't you think so?"

  "That Su Jinyu is very good-looking?"

  Fu Yizhi's focus is here.

  "Hmm... not bad, but Brother Xu looks pretty good too."

  Fu Anan made a serious comparison, and finally praised Fu Yizhi habitually, "Anyway, their beauty is not as good as yours."

  Fu Yizhi's long and narrow eyes did not show Lifting it up, "It's all skin."

  (End of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 1052 Reality 17
  "Yes, yes, you don't care about your appearance the least."

  Fu An'an took a piece of celery and chewed it on a sudden whim, "Brother Fu, I always praise you, or else you praise me Praise me."

  "Praise what?"

  Fu Yi put his hand on the backrest behind her, watching her play tricks, and the corners of his mouth slightly curled up.

  "I have so many advantages, why do you ask me to praise me?"

  Fu An'an's eyes widened. Having a big guy boyfriend is troublesome, "For example, my talent, figure, and beauty."

  She was very confident. Scissorhands.

  "Haha."

  Fu Yizhi's laughter overflowed from his lips.

  "Brother Fu, your eyes will bend when you smile."

  Fu Anan looked at his excessive expression that he never showed in front of outsiders, and touched his eyes with his fingers.

  Fu Yizhi didn't move, and let her finger touch his eyelids, grabbing his eyelashes, "Your eyelashes are so long."

  She touched herself again, "Mine are long too."

  Fu Anan sat next to Fu Yizhi, because she looked at his eyes. Because of her relationship, her upper body was stretched in front of him.

  The next moment, Fu Anan soared into the sky.

  It's not that he was vacated, but he was hugged on Fu Yizhi's lap.

  The title of Boss Fu's little baby was firmly worn on her head, and Fu An'an put her legs beside his, shaking jiojio triumphantly.

  "Don't shake your legs."

  "Oh, okay."

  The little baby didn't have any dignity in front of the boss.

  The room suddenly fell silent.

  In a world without the sun, night would still be a little darker than day.

  In a room that was twice as small as before, the two of them just looked at each other, and a peaceful and intimate atmosphere slowly flowed around them.