Chapter 1041 - 1050

Start from the beginning

  But anyone who wants to survive would rather mine and do coolies than play games.

  They also just want to have a good future. Most of them didn't have the determination to die before they came. Many of these people hesitated because of this.

  After a moment of silence

  , someone stood up, "I'm sorry Team Fu, I can't play one more game every month."

  He left.

  If there is the first one, there will be the second, and the third...

  Soon, more than half of the people left.

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 1042 Reality 7
  There are still seven or eight left.

  Fu Anan was very relieved to see these people left behind, which was more than she expected.

  She looked at everyone else, "Thank you for staying, from now on, we will be..." Before

  finishing speaking, two more ran away, "I'm sorry Team Fu, we can't do it!"

  All of a sudden, There are only 6 people left.

  Seeing these people running so fast, she didn't know what to say for a while. Looking at the three people who hadn't come yet to leave in a hurry, "You don't want to leave too, do you?" "

  No, we've figured it out and we're going to follow Team Fu."

  The three people's eyes didn't fluctuate much.

  Life is like managing money. Some people deposit their capital in the bank, some use it to buy funds, and some use it to speculate in stocks. The greater the risk, the greater the reward.

  Directly become Mang's official team members, and the top people become their superiors, this is the rhythm of reaching the sky in one step!
  After going through so many talents to be selected, such an opportunity does not come often.

  "Well, then register."

  Fu Anan nodded after hearing the words, and she gradually had some ideas of her own in the choice. The main job of the Heaven Slaughter Gods and Demons Department is in the game. The members in the establishment don't need too many, the most important thing is strength and precision. As for the other people, let's just run away, they can't resist this little pressure, and they will lose the chain in the future.

  Fu Anan looked at the remaining members who were upright and firm-eyed, and felt quite satisfied. She was just about to announce the official establishment of the Gods and Demons-woc department, when suddenly a new recruit came to the door.

  "Hello, I want to apply to join the God and Demon Department."

  Hearing this, Wang Xiaofan rushed out, "You are late, we have finished recruiting new recruits." "

  No, I just got the news that I even gave up my job Come here, can you really try it?"

  "It's not a question of what you gave up."

  Wang Xiaofan waved his hand, he was just about to kick this person out, when Fu Anan came out.

  The reason she came out was because the voice was very familiar. When she went out and looked, it was really that person, "Su Jinyu? Why is it you again?" "