Mercy - Part 3 ~ (Adrienette)

Start from the beginning

Adrien untied his bow tie from around his neck and tied it around Marinette's eyes. He led her towards the bed where he laid her down on her back. She was facing the ceiling with her head at the foot of the bed. Adrien finished taking off his pants before sitting in between Marinette's parted legs. Her panties were already damp and her breathing was already labored. He circled her clit with his middle finger.

"Mm!" Marinette hummed in delight. Adrien moved her panties aside and inserted two fingers into her. She squealed at the delicious pleasure, bucking her hips against his fingers. Adrien began pumping them with his thumb circling her clit. "Oh God!"

Luka hung his head low, trying to focus on anything other than his ex-wife getting finger fucked by his enemy.

"Do you like that Mari?" Adrien asked huskily.

"Fuck yes!" Marinette replied, arching off the mattress and curling her toes.

Marinette clenched the sheets in her hands tightly. Her body began to shake while she contracted around Adrien's fingers. He quickly added a third before she finished, curling them and hitting her g-spot.

"Ahh! A-Adrien~" Her body sputtered and shook on the bed as her high peaked. She panted heavily, letting her high settle.

Luka looked up. Adrien gripped Marinette's hips and flipped her over on the stomach. She propped her head up with her forearms on the mattress. Adrien lowered his boxers, making Luka look away. He pumped himself a few times, leaking pre-cum from his tip before teasing Marinette's entrance with his head. Marinette felt Luka's eyes on hers through the blindfold. She liked the feeling of him staring at her underneath the man he feared the most.

Adrien rubbed circles onto Marinette's skin and eased into her. She huffed out a few curses until Adrien filled her completely. They sighed contentedly together before Adrien pulled out to his tip and eased back in slowly. His hands went to Marinette's ass in order to knead it. He dug his fingers into her skin, making her let out a yelp.

"Shit~ d-don't stop!" Marinette took her bottom lip in between her teeth. She hissed and moaned around her locked lip while Adrien steadily rammed into her. Luka's gaze went up until he met Adrien's cold glare.

"How does my cock feel Mari? How good do I fuck you?" Adrien's eyes never left Luka while they waited for Marinette's answer.

"So...fucking...g-good!" She stuttered out between gasps. Luka's eyebrows furrowed in frustration and anger. Adrien smiled at her response while picking up his pace. He wrapped his hands underneath her hips and lifted them slightly. Marinette mewled at the different angle. "Shit~"

Adrien held onto Marinette's shoulders as his hips worked his thrusts. Luka finally lowered his head in defeat, trying to keep his tears at bay. But once one fell to his knee, they wouldn't stop.

"You've made your point Adrien. Just let me go. S-she's yours now." Luka spoke through his sobs. Adrien choked his thrusts till they were only gentle bucks of his hips. Marinette let her head rest on the bed.

"Luka, why are we enemies?" Adrien quizzed.

"Because we're mafias." Luka responded without hesitation.

"And you know what mafias never give?" Luka's head rose to make eye contact with Adrien through his glossy eyes. "Mercy"

Adrien smiled devilishly and resumed his pounds into his fiance.

"My only exception was your wife."

Marinette cried out in pleasure and tore the blindfold off her face. She gave one final wink to her ex-husband before Adrien reached for a gun behind one of the pillows on the bed. While orgasmic waves harbored in their blood Adrien fired the gun with no remorse. Marinette let out a little squeak at the mess until Adrien released inside of her.

"Shit, baby girl. Even after birth you still feel amazing." Adrien hissed through his teeth. Marinette took Adrien's cum gratefully as her own flooded around him.

"I love you, Adrien."

"I love you too. Now let's go make sure that shot didn't wake up the kids." Adrien pulled out of Marinette who immediately hopped off the bed, wobbling slightly on unsteady legs.

"Who's going to clean up his body?" Marinette asked.

"No one, he will be our trophy."

"I can't believe you actually killed him."

"I already told you, Mari. I don't take mercy lightly."

~I hope you enjoyed the Mercy Trilogy! Don't forget to vote and comment. This book is coming to an end. My own ideas will end at chapter 50. If you guys want more chapters then you will need to give me ships and specific plots for the chapter~
Next Up: Anything and Everything - Part 2