Mercy - Part 3 ~ (Adrienette)

Start from the beginning

Marinette turned on a dim light in the room, and a subtle green glow encaptured the room. It was the same color as Adrien's eyes. She approached a crying Hugo while Adrien attended to his daughter. In a flash, Marinette was breastfeeding her son, and Adrien was singing a lullaby to Emma. Adrien couldn't help but gawk at Marinette.

Once the children were back in their cribs, Adrien led Marinette back to their room.

"Now what?" Marinette asked seductively.

"Now we wait." Adrien replied, laying back on the bed, holding his arms open for Marinette. She climbed into his embrace before falling asleep for a few hours.

A Few Hours Later

Marinette's heart fluttered with fury as she watched Luka struggle in the chair he was tied in. His hair was fully black and he wore color-changing contacts. He was trying to hide himself.

"Marinette!" He shouted but not in an angry way; he almost sounded relieved. Marinette stared at him blankly before Adrien emerged into the room and stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders. He was wearing a black tux while Marinette was wearing a black knee-length dress.

"I wasn't aware I married a coward, Luka." Marinette said with no emotion. "Now I can't wait to be married to the bravest most caring man I've ever met." She turned to face Adrien who pecked her lips quickly. Adrien turned away and snapped his fingers. Two body guards came into the room holding Hugo and Emma.

"N-no way..." Luka whispered, tears lining his eyes.

"Luka, I'd like you to meet Hugo and Emma." Marinette introduced her children. She had Emma in her arms while Adrien held Hugo.

Luka stared at the blue haired babies. Emma had her father's eyes but Marinette's freckles and lips. Hugo had his mother's eyes but Adrien's nose. He was dumbstruck.

"You did this!" Luka glared at Adrien who simply smiled in return.

"What do you mean? No way in hell did I knock up the amazing woman that you abandoned while I so happened to be in love with her." Moments of silence passed between everyone in the room until Emma started clawing at Marinette's breast for milk. "It's your fault Luka. If you cared so much for her, you would've been there for her. I'm not complaining though. I finally got the family I've always wanted."

Luka watched Marinette bashfully feed her baby. Anger bubbled inside of him, filling his veins with boiling blood. That should be his child.

Adrien called for the guards once Emma was full, and they took away the babies. All attention returned to Luka.

"Now, I have a little show I'd like my fiance and I to put on for you." Adrien smirked in Marinette's direction.

All of Luka's questions of why he was tied to a chair in a bedroom suddenly made sense.

"No! NO! Anything but that!" Luka screamed, writhing in his seat.

"Oh no, Luka you deserve the worst punishment. This just so happens to be it." Marinette stated. She brought her hands up to Adrien's torso and speedily undid his tuxedo buttons. The jacket was off in a flash then she ripped open the undershirt. Buttons scattered across the floor while Adrien shrugged off the torn material. He trailed his own hands towards the bottom of Marinette's dress, lifting it off her body. Luka's eyes widened when he saw what she was wearing. A black and dark red lace lingerie hugged her post-birth body, the lingerie she wore when they had their first time. She looked even better in it now than she did back then. Her curves were more defined now, especially her breasts.