'Idiot✨' it said. Taehyung nodded at you to take the call making you take the device into your hands as he moved to take the files that were on the couche and proceeded to set them aside.

"Hello!" You heard her, high pitch tone as soon as you answered the phone.

"Haenya! How many times do I have to call you huh!? Do you know how worried i was?!" You exclaimed into the phone.

"Calm down my daughta! I was busy with—uh work? What happened though, why are you getting worked up?" She chirped sweetly and you calmed yourself. It's not the time to let your anger get the best of you.

She was always busy, no sarcasm this time. She really is busy since she is a model for a cosmetic company and as well as manager of the same company.

"Unnie, did you talk with ma? She isn't answering my calls. I'm worried" you answered, sitting back on the couch.

"Yeah! She's he—i mean I heard that her phone isn't working. Maybe that's why she isn't answering. She's fine unnie" she responded making you sigh in relief.

"I wanted to talk to her. Can i? Who's phone is she using now?"  You asked, leaning back on the couch, glancing at taehyung who raised his eye brow. Showing thumbs up at you asking if Everything's fine.

You flashed him a little smile, raising your own thumb at him. Taehyung winked at you , snapping his fingers before pointing his index finger at you as 'i told you so' gesture.

"NO—i mean she called me using the neighbour's phone since I was the last one who called her. She said the neighbour's would be out of station for a week or two. So you've to wait for her to call you unnie" she reported and you nodded to yourself even though she can't see you.

"Okie unnie. I'll wait for her call then" you said while You heard some shuffling through the phone.

"Unnie i gotta go! I'm at work right now. And Don't you dare ignore my texts. I'mma kill you even if that means I had to face mom's rage." She said in hurry before you could even answer she hung up making you chuckle.

"Who's that idiot with a sparkle emoji tagged along?" You looked up when taehyung asked

"It's haenya, my sister." You said standing up and going towards him before hugging him abruptly. He was taken aback but soon let out a chuckle before wrapping his arms around.

"What's with you? It's new coming from you." He pecked the crown of your head.

"What do you mean?"You said staring into his dark chocolate brown eyes which stared back into your black ones.

"Hug, it's new that you made first move to hug me now because it's always me who hugs you" he said earning a hit on his chest.

"Ow! That hurts" he loosened his arms around you, rubbing his chest.

"As it should because as far as I remember I'm the one hugs you,like always.Sometimes i wonder about How did you even became a business man with a peanut sized brain" you said, slowly slipping away from him and to the door.

"You! How dare you call—" and before he could complete his sentence you are already shutting the ceo door, storming out while giggling like a teenage girl.

⁰✿◉✧✷—✷✧◉✿⁰

It was afternoon already, you just had the lunch break with Jimin and taehyung. Now you're standing in the photoshoot room watching the beautiful models pose at the camera in expensive clothes and ornaments.