love is love

~3nd person pov~

It was pride month so catnip, dementia, 505, dr. flug, and black hat were at a pop up stand get something for their flag [black hat mostly agreed to do this just so he could mess around with homophobic/transphobic people]

~dr. flug's pov~

I was looking at all the items in the bisexual section trying to find something I would wear. Black hat walked up to me and pointed out that I could always were one of the shirts on sale. Which I hadn't notice there were shirts, skirts, dresses, jackets, and hoodies {yes there is a differance between hoodies and jackets -hoodie person/kid] there as well. Eventually I got a jacket that was really just the flag nothing else. Black hat got a rainbow ribbon for his top hat, Catnip got a aro ace hoodie, 505 got a Asexual wrist band, and dementia got a omnisexual pin.

~at their cities pride fest~

~black hat's pov~

Dr. flug and I were walking around and looking at stuff while waiting for dementia, 505, and catnip to come back with food when we saw a old lady yelling about how girl and boys can't like the same gender and that the only two genders are male and female. I grabbed flug by the wrist and dragged him over to the woman which she started to yell at us for the pride stuff we had on. I eventually decided to do this just to annoy her I let go of flug's wrist turned to face him, lifted his bag up slightly and kissed him on the lips right then and there. After that the woman stormed off and flug was a red mess but I didn't mind he was kinda cute in my opinion. "you know flug your not a bad kisser" I said before walking off leaving him shocked for a few seconds before running off to catch up with me.

A/N: Hey sorry this was so short I wanted to get something out but my laptop was about to die so I hope you enjoyed the story!

word count: 344