truth or dare? [white hat x slug]

~3nd person pov~

606, nipcat, clemencia, white hat, and dr. slug where in the living room playing truth or dare. It was almost clemencia's turn to ask someone.

~white hat's pov~

"hmmmmmmmm White hat! Truth or dare?" Clemencia asks me "I think i'll go with dare" I say as a reply. "I dare you to hmmm" Clemencia hums while thinking for a dare 'I hope I won't regret this...' I think as Clemencia snaps out of her thoughts. "I DARE YOU TO KISS DR. SLUG!" she yells jumping up to her feet giggling. I was shocked by the dare and noticed dr. slug staring at clemencia with a confused face. I snapped back out of thoughts when nipcat started waving one his paws in front me saying "uh ya there?, hello?, earth to white hat" in his monotone voice. "Oh um right! oh dr. slug~" I say standing up a smug look on my face dr. slug backs up a little but not to much [really only taking one step back] he seemed kinda annoyed by this dare.  The closer I got the more he would step back clearly not wanting me to do this dare but I was not gonna give up. eventaily we were not even in the living room almost completely out of nipcat, clemencia, and 606's line of sight and this was when I managed to get him to stop moving I stopped for a few seconds.

~dr. slug's pov~

I didn't mind the dare white hat was gonna have to do but in case he had to lift up my bag to actually do it I decided that once we were mostly out of the others line of sight I would allow it besides they still had to see it happen. Once at a good spot I stopped walking back wards and this made white hat stop in his tracks for a few seconds before walking up to me a lifting the bag just enough to me my lips though you still could see glimpses of some of my scars. After he did that he turned into a blue berry with how much he was blushing blue. I nudged his arm snapping him out of his trance then he leaned down and well kissed me quickly and some what kinda shyly 'where is your confadince now hm?' I thought when he walked off. I fixed my bag and we went back to the others to finish up our game of truth or dare.

A/M: hey guys I know this was very very very short but I still got something out for you guys to read I hope you enjoyed this story even if it is short.

word count: 447