Parade [white hat x slug]

~3nd person pov~

white hat, Clemencia, nipcat, 606, and dr. slug were attending the city's pride fest each of them were wearing something with their flag(s) on it. Nipcat had on a aro ace hoodie instead of his normal one and he had a demi-boy pin on his hoodie. White hat had a gay ribbon around his hat instead of the normal baby blue one he also had a pin on his arm that said 'he/him'. Clemencia had a pansexual pin and a pin that said 'she/her' on it on her hoodie. 606 had aromanic spiky wrist bands on. Dr. slug had a bisexual lab coat on instead of his dark-grey/black lab coat on.

~white hat's pov~

I loved the pride parade it was always fun to watch and it was so much better this year since everyone went with me! I was kinda supersized to find out dr. slug was bisexual and now since I knew his sexuality I felt as if it was okay for my small crush on him to grow. "white hat, sir?" I hear slug say while waving his gloved hand in front of me I snap back into reality and I reply with "Oh yes slug?" "nothing you were spacing out for a while was all" he says.

~dr. slug's pov~

I noticed white hat staring off into space so I waved one of my hands in front of his face saying "white hat, sir?" he seemed to come back to relatity and said "Oh yes slug?"  "nothing you were spacing out for a while was all" was my answer. I went back to watching the parade but couldn't quite see all that well white hat must have noticed since he grabbed my hand and lead me further up to the parade so it was easier to see. 'shit he is pretty cute when he grabs my hand' I thought slightly blushing since white hat had not let go of my hand yet. A few minutes later nipcat gave everyone something to eat while we watched the rest of the parade [about the other half of it because yeah this parade is long] after the parade we went to a milkshake stand [even if nipcat can't drink milkshakes] near where the parade was there were tables here and there but 606, Clemenica, and nipcat went to do something else. White hat order us a drink to share which I slightly blushed at under my bag I wasn't really used to this type stuff. We sat at a table for two with the milkshake in the middle of us white hat drinking from one straw I from the other.

~3nd person pov~

The rest of the day t=white hat and slug kept doing stuff couples would do [expect for kissing and such] since the parade was held close to a carnavel though nipcat and 606 left before they could see them doing this stuff. Clemencia kept taking pictures of the two and thinking 'I ship these two so hard now' she also kept squeeling like a fan girl at certain things the two did.

A/N: Hey guys! I wanted to do a pride month speacial so here is one I will be doing a second one for dr. flug and black hat as well but hope you enjoyed this!

word  count: 548