little cuts [slug x white hat]

~white hat's pov~ 

It was getting late and I was checking to make sure everyone was asleep before heading to bed myself. I walked passed Clementia hearing some snoring not much though she was asleep. I peer into the living room from the door frame 6.0.6 was sleeping in his dog bed back turned to me. Last I had to make sure Dr. Slug was asleep since he'll sometimes not go to bed from either losing track of time, not being tired, or any other reason he has. 

~small time skip~

As I got closer to Dr. Slug's lab to check if he was there I smelt blood the sent getting stronger the closer I got. I stopped right in front of the door before quietly and quickly opening the door and slipping in standing where dr. slug wouldn't see me. The 1st thing I noticed was dr. slug didn't have his paper bag on and from the looks of it he had short fluffy black hair, with a redish-brown eye and one large scar on the left side of his face it started at his chin and went straight up to the other side of his face which I could not see. I then noticed there were small cuts on his wrists they were bloody but there was a few larger ones which were normal scars but they all seemed self-inflicted. I stood there in shock staring at dr. slug from behind.

~dr. slug's pov~

I felt someone staring at me which was worry some even if I did not show it. After finishing up with the bandages on my wrists I put my gloves back on and my bag back on as well I turn around. There I am met with my boss staring at me in shock I flinched harshly at seeing him and it seemed white hat noticed since he snapped out of his trance. "U-uhm sir?" I said trying to not seem worried for what he could have seen or in pain from the wounds I have made. White hat walked towards me with out saying any thing needled down to my height and hugged me tightly still in slight shock from the looks of it. I just stood there frozen before I was teleported into my bedroom laying in bed. I noticed white hat was still hugging me but had fallen asleep soon after I then hugged him back pulling him into my chest. I then fell asleep still hugging white hat and him hugging me with his face nuzzled into my chest.

A/N: Hey guys I know this was a pretty short one shot but I hope you enjoyed the fluff!

word count: 446