rings

~3nd person pov~

Dr. flug and black hat have been together for a while now and today was the day black hat planed to propose to dr. flug. So black hat went to dr. flug's lab and asked him to follow him. Dr. flug did as asked but was supersized when a blind fold was pit on him.

~dr. flug's pov~

I follow black hat for a little until he turned around a put a blind fold on me. I was curious and supersized especially when black hat pushed me towards some place I didn't quite know due to not being able to see.

~black hat's pov~

I brought dr. flug under a cherry tree near at the park that was nearby to my manor. I got down on one knee and took the box out then I said in a calm but yet happy voice "okay take off the blind fold" dr. fug obeyed and took it off. He was shocked and extremely happy I believe so I asked him "Dr. flug we have been together for a while now so I would like to ask you if you will marry me". Dr. flug jumped up saying "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!".

~dr. flug's pov~

I take off the blind fold to see black hat proposing to me I was extradite so of course I said yes jumping up and down. Once he stood up I hugged him and tightly as I possibly could completely icnooring the fact people were surrounding us clapping and congratulating us.

A/N: Hey guys so yeah I know this was really short and all but I had to rush it since I wanted to get a new one shot out today but my laptop is about to die so but I still gave you something. Oh and I am sick right now so that doesn't help either but I hope you enjoyed the very short one shot!

word count: 319