magnets

~ dr. flug's pov~

After black hat did his intro I stepped into frame so I could explain how my newest invention worked. The invention was made so that was when a hero is shot with it what ever the villain shots next the hero will be stuck to like a magnet of some sorts the hero can only get out when the villain releases them. Half-way through my explanation dementia runs into the room about to jump on black hat but ends up falling and landing onto the ray gun. The ray gun goes off revolting with me and black hat getting stuck together by the hand which was not a good thing. "Dementia!" I yell as she runs out of the room leaving the broken ray gun behind.

~black hat's pov~

flug picks up the broken ray gun clearly annoyed. I drag flug over to the camera so I could turn it off "well do a redo of this commercial whenever you fix this mess" I said in a monotone voice flug nods as a reply. Flug and I walk off to his lab apon arriving flug gets another chair so I didn't have to stand while he makes a new ray gun. We sit at his desk and I just watch flug as he works he was quite hesitant probably since we were attached together and I was staring at him but I said nothing about it. After a few minutes flug and I go to the kitchen flug gets coffee and I get some lunch meat to eat since I couldn't go and get human to eat. We head back to the lab and flug continues working sipping his coffee every now and then.

~time skip to night~

~dr. flug's pov~

I heard soft snoring beside me so I turned my head and saw black hat asleep in the chair I gave him to sit in. Somehow I managed to get my lab coat off and put it on black hat it was pretty cold in the lab especially at night so he could use it as a blanket of some sorts. I returned to my work but before I did I quickly lifted up my bag kissed black hat on the fore head and whispered 'good night' to him paying he didn't wake up. Around 2:00 in the morning my eyes got heavy and I eventually fell asleep at my desk my free arm covering the top of my bag.

~black hat's pov~

I woke up around 2 feeling my arm move slightly looking down I noticed that flug's lab coat was on top of me acting as a blanket. I blushed slightly thinking it was kinda cute but then shook the thought off turning my head towards flug. He was sleeping face down on the desk his left arm covering the top of his bag 'cute..' I thought as I looked at his desk. There were blue prints, pens, pencils, scraps of metal, a pocket knife, and all sorts of other things on the desk. I didn't pay much attention to the objects on the desk but I did stare at flug for a little until i fell asleep again.

~time skip to morning when flug finished the ray gun~

After flug disconnected our hands we did the commercial though I did take notice that flug and I have been closer ever since that incident.

A/N: I did not have any idea of how to end that but hopefully you guys liked it!

word count: 580