I stand on the side of the stage watching all the other girls. Giving them words of encouragements and reminding them to not trip which gets some giggles from them. I see Lizzie give me a warm smile from the crowd when I peak my head out and notice her sitting next to Scarlett now.

Theneveryone lines up behind me for the final walk. Im now in pink pants, one rolled up by the knee and a pink bathing suit underneath my abs show perfectly and they gave me a pink cardigan to wear also but I know ill take that off when I get to my piano. Robbie comes on stage and gets a light applause and when he starts to play the melody of my song we start to walk. I walk out first, but instead of continuing down the long platform I turn and go next to Robbie on the right of the stage where the piano is.

 I walk out first, but instead of continuing down the long platform I turn and go next to Robbie on the right of the stage where the piano is

I sit down at the piano and take a deep breath and look up at Robbie. This is it. He gives me a nod and I start singing.

Dear God, please
Hear me out, I know it's been a couple years
Since I've reached
Out and said hello, I bet you're wondering
Why I keep
Obsessing on and stressing all the little things
When I should be
Living life and soaking up the memories

I know I've been
Selfish, I have
No excuse to give you it's true
Hanging by a
Thread's how I live
I don't know why but
I feel more comfortable

Livin' in my agony
Watching my self-esteem
Go up in flames acting
Like I don't
Care what anyone else thinks
When I know truthfully
That that's the furthest thing
From how I
Feel but I'm too proud to open up and ask ya
To pick me up and pull me out this hole I'm trapped in
The truth is, I need help, but I just can't imagine
Who I'd be if I was happy

At the end of the song I feel a presence behind me and see the twins standing there clapping with everyone else. They wrap me in a hug when I stand up.

"That was so beautiful Were so proud of you!" They both cheer into my ears.

When I walk out of the back, still dressed in my clothes from the show, I am engulfed in a hug from what I assume was Lizzie but when I smelt the familiar lavender scent I squeezed her so hard. I never wanted to let go.

"Shit y/n. That was so beautiful. You looked amazing on the stage and you sounded even better baby." She says in my ear and my heart drops at the nickname. I love the way it sounds coming out of her mouth. She must notice what she said and pulls back to look at me.

"Sorry" She says shyly.

"Nope, don't apologize. You will be mine again someday." I whisper to her.

"Scar come out and party with us! Were going to TAOS." Ash says and Scarlett agrees so we head into the big party truck MK rented.

When we pull up the club we all get inside and go upstairs to the VIP section. Shots are lined up on the counter waiting for us. Everyone takes a shot except me. Im gonna pace myself. I turn and watch Lizzie pull Scarlett and her sisters to the dance floor and start dancing. I sit on the couch and watch them dance, slowly sipping a vodka cranberry. A couple minutes later Scarlett comes over to me and tries to get me to dance but I am not drunk enough for that yet. After my second drink I join them on the dance floor and Scarlett pulls me to her immediately.