𝟑𝟗 || 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐔𝐩

Start from the beginning

"I'm so excited to do this movie too, Ace is as well."

"Really?" She says shocked "Ace usually looks... Scary not excited." She chuckles.

I laugh "Yeah i know, But he is excited." 

"Oh and i'm Freya." Freya tells me.

"I'm Sage." I mumble as she does my lips.

We finish my makeup and i get up and out of the makeup truck, Looking outside for Ace. I see he's surrounded by a bunch of girls and my temper starts to rise. I see he's ignoring them all and just staring at me. I quickly walk towards him and he swings his arm over my shoulder.

"Let's get away from these stuck up nepo babies." Ace whispers in my ear.

I chuckle to myself "Yeah let's go."

I start walking away with Ace and a girl follows "What was the joke he told?" She smirked twirling her blonde hair and her eyes on Ace.

"Wasn't a joke for you, It was for Sage. And it was more a fact than a joke."

Her jaw drops then she shakes her head and ankles again "Come on, I love them kind of jokes!" She leaned towards him.

"You better back the fuck up." I say standing infront of Ace.

Aces hands wrapped around my waist "Excuse you?" She gasped.

"Go away." I roll my eyes.

She opens her mouth to say something but groans loudly and runs away. "Told you." Ace whispered in my ear.

"You're on now." Liam pulled us aside.

After a long day of filming, We're exhausted. "I can't believe all the things that's happened from this, I'm glad that this has happened." I say to Ace.

"Yeah me too." We get out of the car and decide to walk to the hotel.

Paparazzi start following us and cling onto Ace scared since there getting in my space and there's flashing lights flashing at us, While we're surrounded by men.

We continue walking and they follow us and so does there bright flashes, I hide my face in Aces arm as we are walking and Ace grabs onto my wrist while i do. "Hey, Guys get away." Ace stopped to say.

Most stopped flashing and just stood there "Really man?" One moaned.

"Yeah really, Give her some space." Ace shouted at them.

"Okay okay." They started walking away but watched from a distance.

"Thank you." I whisper to Ace kissing him onto the cheek.

We walked into the hotel and i jump onto the bed grabbing my laptop "Hey don't watch any of that paparazzi shit."

"Why." I moan shoving my face into the pillow.

"You know why, Or i'll take the laptop from you." He said pinning my hands beside me.

I gasp "You can't do that."

"Yes, Yes i can." Ace started nibbling on my neck and i let out a moan.

The door opens and it's Liam "Really? Again?"Ace shouts.

"Hey, Not my fault you're always fucking or doing something sexual." Liam shouts back putting his hands up.

Ace sits up and i lay my head into his lap, Covering myself in the blanket. "Why are you in here?" Ace asked Liam as he was playing with my hair.

"A girl is here asking for you." Liam said crossing his arms.

I sit up "What? Who?"

"No not Ace, You." Liam says making me feel relieved.

"Oh." I tilt my head back, I walk towards the door and it's Freya. "You scared me for a second, Hey Freya. What are you doing here at this time?" I laugh.

"Well, I love how we got along when i was doing you're makeup... And i know we both have a day off tomorrow so let's go to a party, If you're up to?" She asked me.

I smile "Yeah of course just let me get ready." I open the door to let her inside.