chapter -14

(Later at Kinn's room)

Time: What are you going to do?
Kinn: You heard him... If something happens he will kill us all... You know how he is...
Time: So you are saying you are going to let them be together.? Don't you love him?
Kinn: I do Time... I really do... But do you think we deserve them.....

Hearing it Time went silent he knew he was right.... They don't deserve them... They lost their chance... They messed up their life's... Betrayed their trust and bike them.... They cheated on them on their love....

Kinn: I want him to be happy and I really hope it's me who makes him happy but the more I try the more he hates me and pushes me away....
Time: It's the same for me... I took Tay for granted... I knew how much he loved me and did all those shitting things because I thought he won't leave me... But I didn't know they I pushed him to his limits..... And he left me...
Kinn: Porsche just wanted me Time... He just wanted me to love him and trust him but I....I cheated him... I broke him.. Even after knowing how he is... I still choose to betray him.... I am going crazy.... I want him but the same time I want him to be happy.... And he is only happy when he is with Tay....
Time: Tay really likes him... I can see it... He looks at him the same way he used to look at me when we were in love.... Did you hear what my child said? That Porsche is his father and I am just is biological parent.... It feels like I am just a sperm donor...

Kinn and Time were breaking down having a heart to heart with each other... They knew that they deserve it but they just love them so much that they are being selfish... They want them... They need them by their side just like in the past....

Kinn: I want him Time... I really do...
Time: Should we give it a try?
Kinn: What do you mean?
Time: Let's persue them...
Kinn: What?
Time: Yes... Let's give it a try... Maybe they still have feelings for us in their heart... If one of them falls for us then we can make the other fall in love with us too....
Kinn: It's a good idea but you remember what he said right.... If we hurt them in any way... Porsche will burn down the whole country....
Time: I know... Let's be careful and make sure we won't hurt them....

(After a few days during Breakfast....)

Porsche: Vegas I have read the files you gave me and I think there are some points I find odd...
Vegas: We have take a look at it after breakfast...
Porsche: Okay....
Pete: Kids be good and have your breakfast... You have to go to school...
Tay: Be good kids....

(Just as they were talking... Kinn and Time joined them.... Time placed a plate filled with some food in front of Tay....)

Time: It's your favourite seafood salad from your favourite restaurant....

(Everyone looked at Time then at Tay... Kinn was smiling at them and Porsche chucked at him... Porsche then looked at Tay with playful sad eyes...)

Porsche: Tay... Baby... You never told me you like seafood salad.....
Tee: Dad... Don't you know Pa doesn't like seafood that much?

(Tee innocently replied Porsche... Porsche smiled at his Son... Tay looked at both of them and smiled and shook his head.... Everyone knew Porsche was messing with Time but didn't expect Tee to answer... Time was confused...)

Time: But.. you used to order it everytime we went out to eat....

(Time looked at Tay with Hope... Tay chuckles....)

Tay: I used to order it because you love seafood... Maybe you never noticed but I don't like having them.... I ordered it but it's you who ate it...

(Time recalled his memory... Yes he was right... It's Time who likes it and every time Tay orders it for him... He never said he liked it... To say it clearly he doesn't even know what he likes... He used to check on his preferences at first but later he started neglecting because Tay always made sure he was comfortable with everything.... )

Tay: By the way... I was thinking about going to meet my parents this weekend...
Khun: Weren't they out for traveling or something?
Tay: They will be back this weekend... They wanted to meet Tee and Porsche...
Kinn: Porsche?
Porsche: I am their favourite son in law.. of course they want to meet me...
Tay: Yeh yeh... Favourite....

(Tay started sulking and Porsche looked at him with a smile...)

Porsche: Let's all go this weekend...what do you guys say?
Chay: I want to go...
Pete: Me too...
Khun: Me too...
Porsche: So it's decided all of us are going....
Payu: Dad are you sending us to school?
Vegas: Me and Dad Porsche will be sending you off....
Kim: It's almost time...
Chay: Yeh... Let's get going....

(Everyone finished their breakfast and headed to do their jobs...)

Time: I.. messed up... Just now I realised I don't even know anything about him... More like I never cared....

(Kinn patted his friends shoulder and both of them got up and went to work...)

(Days went by Kinn and Time did their best to make Porsche and Tay Know their feelings... But every time they did something.....they were rejected...)

(Porsche was sitting in the garden looking at the Sky when Kinn came and sat beside him...)

Kinn: Need a smoke?

(Kinn extended his hand with a cigarette... It was Porsche's favourite brand he always used to smoke... As for Kinn he used to smoke the expensive ones.... Porsche looked at the cigarette then at Kinn and smiled...)

Porsche: No... I quit smoking a long time ago...
Kinn: Ohh really? When? You never quitted when I asked you to...

(Kinn started looking at the Sky just like Porsche..... Porsche chucked hearing his words....)

Porsche: After I left... I became a chainsmoker... But then I realised that I was just killing myself and tried controlling it... Then seeing Tay I completely stopped it.. ciggerate is bad for pregnant people and kids... So I completely stopped... I never smoked after Tee was born.... Unless I am really stressed....
Kinn: It's a good decision.... Porsche...
Porsche: Hmm...
Kinn: Can.. can you give me a chance?

(Porsche sighed....)

Porsche: Kinn... You know my answer and You should stop holding on to the past... No just you Time too... Tay is my boyfriend and I don't like the way he and you are approaching us recently....
Kinn: You guys are not married yet... So we still have our chance.....
Porsche: Fine... Suit yourself.... But remember it... I don't have much Patience... If any of you cross the limit... I won't hesitate to pull the trigger on your face....

(Saying this Porsche got up and started leaving but he stopped in the middle... He didn't turn.... He stood there still Kinn was looking at his back...)

Porsche: Are you and Time coming to Tay's house tomorrow?
Kinn: Yes we are....
Porsche: Okay...

(Saying this Porsche left leaving Kinn alone in the garden....)

FAKEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें