chapter -12

(After a while.... Everyone was talking with each other and playing with kids....)

Time: Tay....

(Everyone looks at the newcomer...)

Tay: How do you...?
Kinn: I told him...

(Time comes and hugs Tay... Tay hugs him back and then breaks the hug...)

Time: The baby?
Tay: Tee...

(Tee comes running towards Tay... Time picks him up in his arms...)

Time: Hi baby I'm Time... I'm your dad...
Tee: I know you... But you are not my dad... You are my my biological parent.. Dad Porsche is my Dad....

(Time was shocked.....Tee got down from his arms and went to Venice...)

Tay: He...He knows everything....
Time: But why is he calling Porsche dad?
Porsche: Because we are together... We are dating Time...

(Time looks at Tay and he nods..)

Tay: It's true....

(Time was shocked after a while he calmed down and he got settled with the others....)

Porsche: Where is Tem?

(Except Tay everyone looked at Time... Porsche and Tay were confused by their reaction....)

Time: He left....
Porsche: What do you mean he left?
Tay:(sighs) Is it the colleague from his work?
Time:(stunned) You knew?
Tay: When I did a background check on him I knew about it... But I thought he like you.... So what happened?
Time: After a few months you left... That guy came to us... Then Tem told me that they were dating.... I was furious I asked him why he did this to me.... And then he told me that... He was afraid... He was afraid that when the day comes I'll choose you over him and leave him... So when his colleague proposed him they dated.... He never thought that I'll choose him... Then that guy asked him who the childs father is.... And Tem said he is not sure who it is.... Then we decided that we will wait till the baby is born and will find out who the father is... And when they baby was born we confirmed that the baby was his and He asked Them to marry him and he....
Tay: He married him?
Kinn: He did....
Porsche: I don't know if I should say this... But karma really is a bitch.....

(Tee suddenly came to them....)

Tee: I'm sleepy..
Tay: Come here...
Porsche: Let me... You are still tired from the trip.. I'll put him to bed...
Tay: But..
Porsche: Just rest baby okay?

(Porsche took Tee in his arms and kissed his cheeks and Tee started giggling....)

Porsche: Let's sleep baby.... And take rest you big baby...

(Then Porsche kissed Tay's forehead and Tay turned red...)

Pete: Let me take you to the room...
Venice: I also wanna come with you Pa Porsche...
Porsche: sure... Let's go my son...

(Porsche and Pete took the kids inside...)

Vegas: You guys are staying here right?
Khun: Of course they are... Where else do you think they are going?
Tay: Actually we thought we will stay at my house... I already arranged someone to clean the house... We have send our luggage there too.. We came to visit everyone today.... We will go back later...
Khun: You are not...
Tay: But Khun...
Khun: I don't want to hear anything.... You guys are staying here that's it!!
Kinn:It's not safe for you guys to stay there...
Vegas: He is right... You guys should stay here.... And Tee will also have someone to play with....
Tay: Let me talk with Porsche...
Khun: I'll talk with him... He won't dare to say no to me... So it's decided you are staying here...

(At night.... Vegas,Kim and Porsche are having drinks and talking about work)

Porsche: You are doing this on purpose... I just came back give me some slack....
Vegas: I won't... You just left one day before saying anything.. and I had to deal with all the things....
Kim: I'm on Vegas side...
Porsche: Bastards!!!
Vegas: Shut it asshole!!!

(They all burst into laughter..)

Kim: So you and Tay?
Porsche: Mm... Actually I also didn't expect it.... I went to him because I knew he needed someone and I also needed a change of place.... We spend most of the time together...

(When Porsche started talking Time and Kinn came in and joined them...)

Porsche: Actually it was fun... He mood swings... And his craving.... One night I went to the kitchen to get some water and I saw Tay sitting on the table and eating ice cream.... And when he saw me he tried to hide it... I just asked him "Didn't the doctor tell you not to eat a lot of cold food?" And he started crying.... He face turned red with and I got worried... Since then I had to be really careful around him... He needed attention and he used to cry for little things.... Me and his cousin had a really tough days... When he had his labour pain I was scared I didn't know what to do... The doctor asked me to accompany him during his labour and when I saw Tee... I don't know why I started crying... I was really happy seeing a tiny human in my hands....
Vegas: So when did you guys started dating?