chapter -11

(After a few months in the Major Mansion.... Kinn has been searching for Porsche in every way he could but he didn't get any information about him... Kinn was losing himself....)

Kinn: Have you got anything?
BG:(shivering) N..No sir...
Kinn: Get out!! Get the fuck out of here!!!

(The bodyguard runs out of the room... Kinn closes his eyes and looks at the photo frame on his table it's a photo of Porsche sitting on Kinn's lap... Kinn is hugging him from behind and Porsche is smiling and blushing....)

Kinn: Where are you? I'm sorry... Please come back... I can't live without you...

(Tears started flowing through his eyes....)

(Meanwhile...)

Khun: How is he?
Arm: Like always... Yelling then Crying...
Khun: He bought this on myself and what's the use of crying now...
Pol: What should we do Khun?
Khun: What can we do other than to wait...
Arm: Do you think Porsche will accept him?
Khun: Although he is strong... He is a sensitive person when it comes to feelings and Kinn broke him into pieces and losing his child also has a great impact on him.... I don't know....
Pol: Will he come back?
Arm: He said he will be back....
Khun: Arm keep and eye on him... Don't let him do something stupid....
Arm: Okay...

(After a year..... Everyone saw how Kinn has been for the last one year... He has been searching for Porsche like crazy... And he even thought of committing suicide but he couldn't he wanted to see Porsche he wanted to see him even for one last time.... Eventually everyone forgived him.... Kim, Chay and the Minor family moved to the Major Mansion.... Everyone tried their best to support Kinn....)

(After 2 years.....)

(Everyone is having breakfast together like usual.... Pete gets a text....)

Pete:(crying)Vegas look at this...
Vegas: What happened baby?
Venice: Why are you crying Papa?

(Vegas takes the Phone from Pete and reads the text and smiles....)

Chay: What happened P'Vegas?
Vegas: It's a good news...
Kim: What is it?
Vegas: He is coming back....
Everyone: What?!!!!
Kinn: Is it really him? Are you sure?
Vegas: Yes Kinn...

(Kinn started crying....)

Khun: Why are you crying you fool? You should be happy...
Kinn: I'm crying because I'm happy Phi...

(After 2 days..... Everyone is waiting for Porsche in the Major Mansion.... This is the day said he will be coming...)

Chay: why isn't he here yet?
Kim: Calm down baby... He wil be here soon....
Venice: I want to see  Pa'Porsche soon too...
Porsche: Did you miss me so much?

(Everyone looks at the Person who is standing by the door....)

Chay: Hia!!
Pete: Porsche!!
Khun: Porsche!!!

(3 of them run towards him and engulf him in a hug)

Pete: How dare you asshole? How could you do this to us?
Chay: I missed you Hia...
Khun: How dare you leave like that?
Porsche: I missed you too guys...

(Kinn is frozen in his spot... He can't believe his eyes.... The person he was dying to see is in front of him... But he couldn't even move.... He can't hug him... He is scared.... He is scared that his actions or words will make him leave again....)

Vegas: You bitch!!
Porsche: Hi bastard....
Kim: welcome back Phi...
Porsche Thank you Kim....
Venice: Pa'Porsche....

(Porsche sees a cutie making grabby hands towards him and Porsche picks him up in his arm...)

Porsche: Hii my love how have you been? Do you remember me?
Venice: Of course I remember you Pa... I missed you...
Porsche: I missed you too love....

(Porsche gives pecks on Venice's face which makes him giggle...)

Tay: Won't you guys welcome me?

(Everyone sees Tay standing behind Porsche with a tiny human in his hands... The baby shows his hands towards Porsche and starts crying...)

Tee: Dad.... I want dad... Dad...
Porsche: Don't cry my love... Come to daddy okay?

(Porsche takes both Venice and Tee in his arms...)

Tay: Jealous Brat!!
Khun: Tay how have you been?

(Everyone hugs and welcomes Tay... Kinn aslo hugs him)

Kim: Why are you guys together and why is he called P'Porsche dad?

(Everyone looks at Porsche and Tay for an answer....)

Tay: 2 years back when he left here he came to me.... We have been together since then... And....
Porsche: We are dating....
Kinn: What?!!!!

(Everyone is looking at each other and then at Kinn)

Tay: It's true and this is our son Tee... The one I was pregnant with....
Tee: Hii... I'm Tee...
Porsche: I don't know what happened but in the last 2 years we spend most of the time with each other and our son... Then we confessed our feelings and started dating...
Pete: You guys must be hungry... Let's have something to eat first then we can talk okay?

(Everyone agrees and goes to the dining table.... Kinn is still shocked.... His lover more like an ex lover is dating his best friend... He can't understand what's going on with him.... He feels lost... There are no tears left in his eyes....)

Pete: Hey cutie... I'm uncle Pete...
Tee: Hi Uncle Pete...
Pete: And this is Venice...
Porsche: He is your big brother dear... Call him Phi...
Tee: Hii P'Venice...
Tay: Venice be careful of him... He is naughty and really jealous of his Dad... Porsche has spoiled him so much that if Porsche gives attention to someone else he will scream his lungs out...
Vegas: like earlier....
Tay: Much worse....
Khun: He is so beautiful just like you Tay...
Tay: Thanks Khun....
Chay: How have you been Hia?
Porsche: Good... At first it was hard for me so he took me to a Psychologist and then I got better now I am good....
Pete: How have you been Tay?
Tay: I had trouble during pregnancy but since Porsche was there it went really good... He took care of me... And got me my cravings in the middle of the night... I was really scared when i was in the labour room.... I thought I won't make it.... But he gave me courage and he was with me in the labour room until I give birth... He bought that tiny human in his arms close to me..... That was the best moment of my life.....
Porsche: What about you guys how have you been? How is the work Vegas?
Vegas: You left in the middle of everything... It's chaotic... I sometimes dream of killing you...
Porsche: Calm down Man... Since I'm here.. I'll help you...
Vegas:(laughs) Help me? You are going to manage everything form the day after tomorrow... You are the leader... And I'll think of helping you...
Porsche: Bastard!!!!