chapter -2

Flashback*********

(The day before...... in the morning after Kinn left for work.... VegasPete, Venice, AlexMacao, TimeTay everyone has come to the Major Mansion)

Tay: So...Why did you ask us to come?
Porsche: I'm going to propose to Kinn...
Khun: Yeh.... I'm going to have an official brother-in-law 🥳🥳
Chay: I'm happy for you hia...
Pete: Me to...
Vegas: Me to...
Kim: We all are....
Porsche: Thank you everyone... Actually I am thinking about proposing to him tomorrow.... So I need your help...
Khun: Porsche... As an older brother of yours... I'm asking you this.... Do you really love and trust Kinn?
Porsche:😊I love him with all my heart ❤️

*******Flashback ends

(Present)

(Kinn and May are busy kissing and seconds later they realise that they are not alone in the room.....Kinn looks and he sees Porsche standing in front of him... Porsche is wearing a white shirt with some buttons opened.. it reveals his chest and some abs and a black pant.. he is looking damn hot... He looks around and finds his room decorated and he sees his family and friends on the balcony..)

Khun:🔥🔥🔥 What the fuck are u doing Kinnn???

(Khun grabs Kinn by his collar.... Kinn couldn't face his brother he looks at Porsche who is standing there and just looking at them...)

Kin: Porsche I....
Porsche: Let's all sit down....
(Porsche says without any expression)

(They all went to the living room... Everyone is seated... Kinn and May are sitting together.... Porsche is sitting between Khun and Vegas, besides Pete Venice and others... )

May: I'm sorry....
Porsche: Sorry ? For what?
May: I love Kinn...
Porsche: What about you Kinn?

(Porsche is talking without any expression or feelings.... Everyone is confused seeing his reaction....)

Kinn: I...I don't know....

(May looks at Kinn...)

Porsche: How long has it been??
Kinn: Few weeks...
Porsche: Kinn... There is no point in lieing.... Arm show him the details....

(Arm shows Kinn the Chat between him and May for the past 3 months....)

Porsche: The last time I saw hickey on your neck.... It was from him right?
Kinn:.......
Porsche:(laughs) I'm such a stupid.... I believed you when you told me you made that hickey to prank me...
Kinn: Porsche...(before he could say...)
Porsche:(calm tone) Was I not enough? Can you tell me what made you do this to me?
Kinn: It's not you... It's me.... 3 months ago... When I went to H city I met May at a bar.... We talked and we ended up sleeping with each other.... I thought of telling you but I couldn't.... Then we started texting each other and then....
Porsche:(laughs)You thought of telling me?? Then why did you keep in touch with him? And why did you use your secondary phone?

(Pete pulls, Vegas shirt and looks at him.. Vegas gives him a look saying it's Okay.... And places his hand on Porsche's shoulder.... Everyone is worried about Porsche because they know how much he is suffering inside)

Kinn:.......
Porsche:(eyes turn dark) U killed Tawan yourself because he betrayed your love and trust right?

(Everyone looks at Porsche... They can feel a murderous look in his eyes... Porsche pulls out his gun from behind.. May is scared and grabs Kinn's arm)

May:(scared) Porsche, Kinn is the leader of the Major clan you can't do this....
Porsche: Yeh right... As the leader you should know the rule right?

(Porsche stood up and  pointed the gun at Kinn... Everyone gets up seeing Porsche Move...)
Kinn: Porsche listen to me...
Everyone: Porsche....

(Everyone is worried... They know what Porsche is capable of.... But no one wants things to end like this)

Porsche: BETRAYERS MUST DIE!!!

(After saying this Porsche pulls the trigger..... Everyone is shocked seeing the person shot directly on the heart laying on the floor... HE IS DEAD... Blood is flowing through his wound.... Everyone looks at Porsche....)