Cԋαρƚҽɾ Eιɠԋƚყ Sҽʋҽɳ

Xiao Zhan's birthday was getting closer and closer. There were just few more days for his birthday. No, just five more days for his birthday!

This was his first birthday with his love, his husband, his alpha, Wang Yibo! Zhan could not help but feel bubbles all inside him. His heart was fluttering in excitement!

Zhan had so many plans for his birthday. Actually, he wanted this birthday to be his most memorable and unforgettable birthday in his whole life. This birthday was already special since, for the first time, he was going to spend it with Yibo. But, he just wanted to add more unique memories in it. This birthday should be engraved in both of their minds, forever!

Zhan looked over at the balcony, where Yibo was currently, staying, talking over the phone. He had been talking over the phone for the past one hour. Zhan looked at the time and it was past ten thirty. Zhan huffed. This was their time! How could Yibo use it for business work?!

But thinking back on it, Yibo had been very busy lately. He had been tied up with some project and had been slightly overstretched every time! Zhan, simply, did not like it. It wasn't that Zhan did not want Yibo to work while he was at home, but it was just that, he had been ONLY working while he was at home!

Since last few days, Yibo had been occupied with the project and had spent very little time with Zhan. Whenever Zhan went up to him, trying to start a conversation, Yibo would peck him on the lips, saying, "Baby, I a little busy now. I will be back to you soon."

Zhan knew well that 'soon' never really came! He would always stay awake late for Yibo but Yibo would still be immersed in some shitty business calls.

Zhan was getting tired of this. He was getting tired of how Yibo was behaving with him. He was getting tired of how Yibo was going far away from him. Although he knew that Yibo still loved him, he just could not hell but feel sad whenever Yibo paid him less attention and was just always tied on some works.

Zhan did not know if Yibo remembered his birthday, in the least!

Zhan glanced over at Yibo for one last time before making his way to the balcony. He tapped on Yibo's shoulder and Yibo turned around.

"I have something to talk to you." Zhan said.

Yibo said through the phone, "Please excuse me for a minute." And then he disconnected the call.

"What is it?" Yibo asked and then before Zhan could say anything, he continued, "Baby, could you please give me half hour? I would be done by then. We can talk afterwards. Okay?"

"No." Zhan replied coldly. He knew that, Yibo's 'half hour' would end only when the sun rises again for the next day.

"Please, baby. It's really something..." Yibo was cut off.

"I told 'no'!" Zhan said, a little louder and sharper this time.

Yibo pinched his brows, confused and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I should be asking that!" Zhan huffed. "What's wrong with you?!"

"Huh? What's wrong with me, baby?" Yibo asked back.

"Wang Yibo!" Zhan yelled for he could no longer suppress whatever that he was feeling right now. "Do you even remember that you are married?! Do you even know remember that you have a husband?! Do you even know that he would be waiting for you to get back home?! Do you even know how it hurt him for you to just be immersed in work and never talk to him more than few sentences?! Do you even know how much it would hurt him when you just ignore him and pay your attention only on work?! Do you even know how much he loves that every single night he cries alone on the bed for he is missing you?! He is missing you, do you fucking understand?! He wants you to be with him when you get back from work bot with your fucking co-workers, do you even get it?! Do you even understand that he feels so lonely every time, with out you by his side?! Do you even know what shit he is going through just because you don't talk to him like before?! Do you even know anything, at all?!"

Zhan yelled, unable to take in the pain anymore. His tears began flowing down his cheek and his heart ached. He just missed his Yibo so much! He just wanted his Yibo back with him! The Yibo that he fell in love with! The Wang Yibo who promised to be with him and take care of him, now and forever!

Yibo felt a pang on his heart hearing Zhan's words so he moved closer to his husband, taking him in his embrace.

"Baby, please don't cry, please! I am so sorry! I am seriously sorry for hurting you! Baby, please stop crying, please.... Angel!"

Zhan hugged Yibo tighter, he had missed this warmth! Missed it very much!

"Baby, I am sorry!" Yibo apologized again and again.

"Why are you so busy?" Zhan asked shortly, his voice muffled for he was hiding in Yibo's neck.

"I..." Yibo did not want to tell the truth. He hated lying to Zhan but he could not help it. Zhan will know everything eventually. So he said, "I am busy with work, I a, new project."

"You have been saying the same thing for almost two weeks now." Zhan said, rising his face from his hiding place and faced Yibo.

"I am sorry!" Yibo repeated.

"I don't want your sorry!" Zhan protested.

"I know, but... There is nothing else that I can tell you except sorry."

"Why? You could say a lot of things if you want to. Moreover, Xichen Ge is CEO of the company. Still, he is as free as one could be. He is not at all busy. He has so much of free time that he even went out with Jiang Cheng day before yesterday. They went on a long drive. Only you are busy with some who knows what work! Are you really busy with work or something else?" Zhan questioned.

"Don't you trust me?" Yibo asked plainly.

"Shut the fuck up Yibo!" Zhan cried. "You always ask this and shut me up. I am not going to fall for your trap anymore. Today, I need answers!"

"I am not trying to shut you up. I too need answers. Don't you trust me?" Yibo emphasised.

"I fucking trust you! Enough? Now answer me!" Zhan yelled in anger.

"Then please don't as me anything anymore. You will understand everything eventually. Now, there is something else that I want to tell you."

"What?"

"I am very sorry to tell you that I won't be able to be here with you for your birthday. I have to g to London to meet a client. I will be by next week!"

NOTE: Yibo has planned a surprise for Zhan that's why he is leaving. So please don't be disappointed with this chapter. STAY TUNED!