Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fιϝƚყ Fιʋҽ

"Master Xiao, you are awake?" Xue Yang cried.

Xiao Zhan tried to take in his surroundings. He was feeling weak all over.

"Where are we?" Zhan asked in a low voice.

"In the hospital. You were unconscious when I came to you. I am sorry for being late."

"Don't be sorry." Zhan said trying to wake up.

Xue Yang helped him up and Zhan flinched being touched an alpha. Xue Yang soon staggered back.

"I am sorry, Master Xiao. I didn't mean to touch you. I just wanted to help you sit."

"Xue Yang, please stop saying sorry. I not used to being touched by others, that's it. I didn't mean anything else. I am sorry if I made you feel like that."

"Master, let it go. How are you feeling now? The doctor said that you haven't eaten all day long. Why?!"

Xiao Zhan was reminded of the other day and he hated it. He did not want to speak of it now.

"Let's not talk about it."

"But please tell me what happened between you and Second Master Wang. I know I shouldn't be asking this but I am worried for you two."

"Xue Yang, please.... I really don't want to talk about it. Please..."

"Alright. But do know that I am here if you need to talk about it. Please don't bottle up your pain."

Zhan gave a bitter smile, saying,

"I don't feel anything. It's just empty. There is nothing to bottle up anymore."

He could feel his tears threatening to fall but he didn't want to cry now. He felt very weak and his stomach was rumbling in hunger.

"Can I get something to eat, please?"

"I will be right back, Master." Saying so, Xue Yang hurried to buy food for Zhan.

Xiao Zhan looked around at the empty ward room. It was so cold and empty. Just the way how he was feeling right now.

Xiao Zhan could not help but think back on Wang Yibo's words. Just a day ago, Yibo had been so much in love with him but now, Yibo had valued someone else more than him. It was alright if Yibo cared for his friend but not when he was in hear. Zhan trusted Yibo more than he trusted himself but he would never trust that cunning fox, Meng Yao. Who knows what he is up to right now?

Xiao Zhan thought that this honeymoon would be unforgettable for both him and Yibo but he never expected it to be unforgettable to this extent. This honeymoon, this day, would be engraved in his mind forever. Right now, he should be in Yibo's arms but unfortunately he was on a fucking hospital bed! He just wanted Yibo by his side!

"Master Xiao, I brought you breakfast." Xue Yang said coming in with a tray of food.

Zhan just stared at him.

"Master Xiao?" Xue Yang called out again.

"Huh?" Zhan came back from his own world.

"Are you alright?"

"I... I am."

"You are crying."

"I...." Zhan touched his face only to find it wet with tears. He clenched his eyes shut and sobbed hard, not minding a dumbstruck Xue Yang and neither minding that he was in a hospital.

He just wanted Wang Yibo by his side!

"Master, master..." Xue Yang cried, placing the tray on the table and running back to him, to see if he was alright.

"What's wrong?" Xue Yang asked.

"Pho...phone...." Zhan stuttered.

"Phone? Wait a second."

Xue Yang gave his phone to Zhan.

"Mine?" Zhan asked.

"It is in the car. Do you want me to get it for you?"

Xiao Zhan actually wanted to say yes but then he remembered that Wang Yibo was furious with him and he doubted if Yibo would answer his call so he shook his head as 'no' and then dialed Yibo's number. Zhan could feel his heart beat faster with every ring and his breath hitched when Yibo finally answered.

"Hello?"

Wang Yibo...! The omega in him cried. But he could not get those words out. He was dumbfounded

"Hello, Xue Yang?"

"Yi... yibo..." Zhan stuttered. He could feel his tears flow down faster.

"Xiao Zhan?"

"Yibo....." Zhan sobbed.

"Why are you calling me now? Where is your phone?"

"I... My phon... phone is in the c....car..." Zhan wept.

"Why did you call me?" Yibo asked.

"I.... I wanted to speak t...to you..." Zhan welt harder.

"What is there left to speak? I don't have anything to speak with you."

"N...no... I am sorry.... Please...."

"I don't need your sorry. If there is nothing else, I'll hang up."

"No..." Zhan cried.

"What?" Yibo asked shortly.

"Yibo.... Come to me..." Zhan wept. He sobbed harder clutching on the sheets.

He wanted Yibo beside him. It was killing him to know that Yibo was with someone else and not him! It was killing him to know that Yibo had not cared for him and had left him alone!

"Why do I have to come to you when you wee the one who left me?"

"I did not go purposely. I was just.... Sad.... I am sorry...."

"I don't care. Your sorry won't change anything."

"No Yibo... please...."

"Xiao Zhan, yesterday, you showed me your true face. I always thought that you cared for me and my feelings. Thought that you valued them. But only yesterday, I came to realize, that you had taken them for granted. You had taken me and my feelings for granted."

"No! Yibo, you have misunderstood! I love you. I love you and would never leave you for anyone or anything. Wang Yibo, I can not even think of a life with out you. I am scared to think of a life without you. Yibo, I swear that I never took you or your feelings for granted. I had always taken them for something precious. You value to me more than my own life. Yibo, you are my everything. I know in the past, I hated you. I had always treated you badly and with hatred. But I swear on my dead parents that now, without you, I am nothing. I am nothing Yibo! And I would do anything to prove it for you."

"Thank you for your information. But it's not needed anymore."

"Yi...." Xiao Zhan tried to make Yibo understand but he was too late for Yibo had already hung up.

Xiao Zhan looked at the phone screen where it displayed had disconnected the call. Closing his eyes and clenching the clenching sheets, Zhan cried his heart out!

Yibo did not only disconnect the call but himself too!

---------

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed!