Cԋαρƚҽɾ Eιɠԋƚყ Fιʋҽ

Yibo enters their room. He could feel his Zhan's scent all over, lingering in the air. Yibo could hear the squelching sounds that Zhan was making and tried to take a deep breath in. But that made the situation worse. More of Zhan's scent hit his nose and he could feel his cock getting fully erected and standing upright.

"Nnngh, bubbie —you came home," Zhan whines, taking in a deep breath before shoving in all his five fingers, gusting himself, his tears springing down his face. "I knew you would if I say that. My alpha wants my pussy all for himself."

"Damn right! I do," Yibo says, dropping his office bag right on the floor and walking towards the bed. He moved on top of Zhan, his hands finding the soft skin of his omega's inner thighs. He massages the flesh there, squeezing the minimal fat and coating his hand in sweet slick, hearing Zhan gusting himself.

Zhan breathes shakily, reaching down to feel the way the how his fists stretches his sensitive rim like that. The pink skin is pulled taut and it brings a deep-seated pleasure to Zhan, as he is satisfied knowing that Yibo is bigger than this.

"So beautiful," Yibo whispered, though he could not see, he knew that Zhan would be beautiful right now, spreading himself to his husband's cock. A blush spread on Zhan's cheeks. "I have the most amazing omega in the world. A gorgeous boy who can fit all of me inside of him and sit on my knot all day and night. The perfect omega who loves me and loves to sleep with his pretty cunt full."

"Alpha..." Zhan moans, trying to roll his hips down on the massive stretch, but the pleasure of his fingers touching his prostate is too much. "F-Fuck, please. I had my pussy all ready for you to take and you chose work over me."

"I had to, baby," Yibo heatedly responded, as he strips himself off his clothes. The room is so hot and their pheromones are suffocating him cause fuck, he needs to get inside Zhan.

Zhan whines but it turns into a thick moan when Yibo grabs his hand and pulls it, before he shoves it back in. He began fisting Zhan by his fist itself. It knocks the breath out of Zhan, who almost screams and buries his face into the pillow at the pleasure. "F-Fuck! It's so big, alpha, please—ngggh."

Yibo continues fisting in and out of Zhan , savoring the small noises—slutty whimpers and whines that make him want to pull out his cock and just shove it right in. "You're fucking addicted, baby, so fucking addicted to being stuffed full of cock all the time.

"Nnngh- alpha, please, oh god!" Slick burst out the seam of Zhan's pussy wrapped around the cock.

"Admit it, baby—admit that you're a fucking addict."

Yibo slams Zhan's fist inside of him harshly, before pulling it all the way out. Yibo slaps Zhan's ass, biting his lip at the slight jiggle of the asscheeks and how his omega moaned at it.

"I-I'm addicted to it, alpha. I'm addicted t-to..."

"Say it."

"I'm addicted to cock," Zhan says with flaming red cheeks, eyes tearing up.

"God, you're so damn sexy, baby."

Zhan whines sluttily, wiggling his ass, searching for something, even if it's a spanking, his pussy, or Yibo's tongue or cock. "P-Please put your cock inside me? I need something in m-me, alpha."

"Beg for it."

"Alpha, please," Zhan cries, slick gushing from his reddened, puffy pussy and pooling on the sheets, "fuck me. P-put your cock in me, I promise I'll be good. I need something inside—please, please, I feel so empty. I need my pussy stuffed full." Fat tears roll down Zhan's cheeks as he begs for a cock.

Yibo took Zhan's hand out of his Omega's rim and began sucking it. He tasted the slick off Zhan's fingers and cherished its taste. He always sucked off Zhan but he never really hot tired of it nor the taste.

"Yibo, please..... Fuck me!" Zhan yelled feeling all empty that his fingers were taken out.

Yibo could lot wait anymore either. Giving one last lick and a kiss to Zhan, Yibo took out his cock which had been trying to free itself from his underwear.

He wanted to tease Zhan for how slutty he was being but he could not help himself either. May be, he could save it for later.

Not waiting anymore, Yibo pushed his huge cock into Zhan, in a go. Zhan's back arched strongly as his mate's cock was shoved inside his pussy, stretching his rim to its full capacity, walls hugging the dick so tightly that Yibo had to quickly pull out.

"Fucking hell, baby. Relax, please. You're squeezing me way too tight," Yibo said, attempting to slip back inside, but Zhan was still clenching too hard.

Instead of asking him again, Yibo brought his hands around Zhan's front, fingers chasing the sensitive pink nipples. He pinched them harshly before gently rubbing over them to soothe the inflamed skin. He repeated this until Zhan finally became relaxed enough to slip his cock back inside. He savored the beautiful, velvety warmth as he thrusted inside. The stretch was no easy for Zhan, but he moaned softly, unable to think anything as his insides were being split apart so deliciously.

"So good, alpha, please fuck me!'

Yibo braced himself, his hands grasping the slight curve of his omega's hips. He sliped directly into a steady rhythm, hips thrusting in and out of the pussy so deliciously that Zhan's arms slip out from under him and he buried his face in the pillow, moaning out unintelligible words and slutty noises.

"Nghhh..... Yibo.... Da..daddy..."

"Fuck! Fuck you!" Yibo kept groaning and fucked his omega just the way he deserved it.

Yibo fucked Zhan quickly and strongly, the headboard steadily banging against the wall. His hands continued to harass the pebbled, hard nipples only to intensify Zhan's pleasure as he took the cock up his ass like a trooper. Wet, squelching sounds resonated throughout the room as slick gushed out from Zhan's pussy with every thrust. The act was so wet that Yibo's thighs quickly got soaked and the liquid sliped down his cock, the smacking noises of his balls hitting the omega's ass even louder.

Soon, Zhan's moans become louder and higher, showing that he was getting closer and closer to his orgasm. Yibo's pistoning hips only sped up, hitting deeper and deeper than before with every thrust. Yibo delivered a thrust so strong that nailed Zhan's prostate and Zhan screamed, head thrown back as his little cock sprayed ribbons of cum on their duvet and his hole widens, forcefully squirting slick along Yibo's front. He shaked for a good minute afterwards, his stretched hole twitching around Yibo's cock, oversensitive every time the sloppy rim clenched around it.