Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sιxƚყ Fιʋҽ

The next morning, Wang Yibo woke up to the sound of Zhan coughing. Well, he had been awake the whole night because of Zhan's nonstop cough.

Yibo sighed. It was his fault. He shouldn't have made Zhan to stay in the rooftop for such a long time last night.

Thinking of last night, Yibo blushed. The sequence of last night came flooding in his mind and he couldn't help but feel aroused early in the morning. They had gone who knows how many rounds last night. Although Zhan protested to not continue anymore, every time he released his orgasm, still he begged to continue once Yibo began slamming his length in him again. When finally they could no longer do it anymore and was very tired, Zhan had taken Yibo's hand and placed it on his lower abdomen, saying,

"Yibo, do you feel it? You have made me pregnant already." He laughed loud.

There was a small bump on Zhan's lower abdomen probably due to Yibo's continuous release of semen in him. Wang Yibo's heart really fluttered hearing it and he traced his fingers over the swelled area, saying, in a low whisper,

"Soon, there will be a real baby here."

"Yes. A real baby who would carry our blood and name." Zhan replied.

"Yes. Ours." Yibo said kissing Zhan passionately. It was so soft and gentle and Zhan had lost his mind in Yibo already.

When they finally detached themselves from each other, Zhan had yelled at Yibo that he could not feel his legs. That his legs were numb and he could not walk. Yibo had felt a little sorry for Zhan then but he was way more happier because it was all due of him and their session all these while.

Yibo had helped Zhan with dressing for he argued that he should be taken care of after such long wild attacks that Yibo had given to his poor body. Yibo had been more than glad to oblige. Yibo could feel his cum flowing out of Zhan's hole and he immediately collected them with his finger from Zhan's thigh and stuffed it in.

"Wang Yibo!" Zhan had yelled in pain.

"What are you shouting for? I am just putting everything back in place. Somethings should only be where it have to be."

"My ass!" Zhan cursed.

"Baby, my cum should only be in you. It cannot be anywhere else." Yibo had explained, purposely teasing Zhan with his finger down below.

"How long do you think it would be in? When I shower, everything would wash away." Zhan fumed.

"At least, until then, it would be in you."

"Shut up and take you fingers out." Zhan hissed.

"As you wish, sir." Yibo said with a naughty smile and pumped his fingers back in and out, making Zhan scream. And then, he took out those fingers mixed with both his and Zhan's cum and pushed his fingers into Zhan's mouth, making him taste them.

Xiao Zhan, loving Yibo for all that he was, obediently sucked onto Yibo's fingers, savoring their taste. But when he finally finished, he bit Yibo's fingers making Yibo pull them out in pain.

"That's what you deserve." Zhan had commented.

"I had been giving you immense pleasure the whole night but is this how you repay me back."

"Yes." Zhan had replied not at all feeling guilty.

Yibo had sulked then but Zhan urged him to hurry up and get dressed for they had to clean the mess they have created on the rooftop. Yibo had said that he would ask Wen Ning to clean it in the morning but Zhan had refused for he did not want poor Wen Ning to be witnessing such a scene where drops of cum were spattered and a little blood too for this was his first time. Yibo just wanted to cuddle Zhan to sleep but Zhan was very stubborn in cleaning up the place so finally he had to give in. With numb legs Zhan and Yibo's support Zhan had got up and was almost going to fetch for a mop when Yibo asked him to wait there a d that he would bring it. Zhan had obeyed for he knew that it would be really very hard for him to walk right now.

Once Yibo had returned, Yibo had asked him to say him the directions where there were proofs of their carnal activity and Zhan had did what Yibo asked. When they had finally finished cleaning up, Yibo had supported Zhan back to their room and had taken him to the bathroom to wash him up.

He placed Zhan on the bathtub, asked him to wait, and hurriedly came out of the bathroom. He fished his phone from the bed and switched it off, finally feeling relaxed that Meng Yao won't be able to hear a single thing.

Yibo had gone back to the bathroom and had begun undressing Zhan once again for the wash. Zhan was feeling very tired so he had kept on whining.

"You would feel refreshed after the shower." Yibo had kissed him.

Zhan had refused to listen to him but Yibo had ignored Zhan. He had undressed Zhan, carried him out of the bathtub, plugged the drain and had filled the bathtub with water again. He had placed Zhan back in and had added bubbles into it.

Zhan sighed. It was really very relaxing. Yibo too got undressed and joined him in the tub and Gud begun cleansing him. All had been going well until Yibo began cleaning Zhan's lower parts.

Yibo could feel himself getting hard again while cleaning of their cum on Zhan and with how Zhan's breath hitched, he knew Zhan had noticed it too.

"Baby...." Yibo tried.

"No baby!" Zhan had yelled. "I know what are you trying to get into. Wang Yibo, let me warn you, we are really done for the day. No more!"

"Why are you so mean?" Yibo had pouted. "Be a little kinder, husband." Yibo had said, pulling Zhan closer to him.

"Wang Yibo! You will really kill me one day with your big monster! I am not going to let you in again."

Saying so, Zhan had brought his legs closer, not letting Yibo get what he wanted, and he had almost got up from the tub, ready to leave, when Yibo had pulled him back down making his back face Yibo and had posture him on all fours. Zhan loved the way how Yibo manhandled him and it just made him wet again but no! He would really break of they did it another one more time.

"Wang Yibo...! What are you...."

Zhan's words were cut off by Yibo's huge length thrusting in already.

"Ahhhh...." Zhan screamed.

"Fuck you..." Yibo had grunted.

He pulled Zhan closer by his hips and had begun penetrating Zhan through his ass hole back and forth.

"Ahhh.... Ahhhhh......." Zhan had cried in both pain and pleasure.

Yibo could not help himself and had fucked Zhan in the bathtub, on the wall pinning Zhan against it, on the sink making Zhan bend over it and vise versa. He lost track of rounds they did it on the bathroom and only stopped when Zhan could really no longer take it anymore.

And as expected, soon, they had created another mess in their bathroom too. But this time, Wang Yibo was glad to clean it up.

When finally he had cuddled Zhan to sleep, Zhan had whispered,

"Wang Yibo, you are a monster."

"I am glad that you liked it." Yibo said kissing him.

And before Zhan could argue, Yibo had said,

"Good night, baby. You should sleep. Sweet dreams."

"Good night." Zhan had yawned and soon he was fast asleep.

-

Yibo was too immersed in his thoughts from last night and he only got back to himself when he heard Zhan cough again.

He did not want to wake up Zhan already so he got out of the bed and dragged himself to the washroom for his morning routine.

'It was going to be another great day with Zhan' he could not help but smile.