Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sιxƚყ Nιɳҽ

Xiao Zhan hissed in pain when he tried to open his eyes. He felt a throbbing pain on his head. Zhan felt weak all over. He felt exhausted and tired. He was so thirsty and his throat felt very dry. His muscle's ached and he had a stomach pain too. He felt nauseated. He was sweating all over and he could feel the increased blood pressure in him.

Zhan could feel his body having a high fever. He did not feel as it was a cold fever. This high temperature on his body felt different. He had a mild cramp in the lower parts of his body. Xiao Zhan could feel his slick soaking his underwear and he was very confused. He could feel the increased pace of pheromones being released too. Xiao Zhan was confused. It felt like he was in a.... Heat!

"You are awake!" A voice pierced through his ear.

Zhan tried to open his eyes and look at the sour e of ten voice. He had that voice very well and he just wanted to confirm it. As expected, when he finally opened his eyes with difficulty, there stood Meng Yao right in front of him.

"Hello." Meng Yao greeted him.

Zhan ignored him and tried to register his surroundings. The place he was currently kept seemed like a room. It was bleak, cold and completely dark. It was quiet and somber and Zhan felt a chill as the darkness engulfed him. It was the most piercing darkness ever-it was not merely the darkness that came out of absence of light, it was much more sinister.

The pitch black atmosphere was impenetrable and Zhan sat rooted to the spot, trying to stretch his eyes as wide as possible but he could barely make out a feeble outline of some distant object. There was nothing warm about that place. It smelled of something evil and the darkness was surreal. Cold and clammy.

"Your husband is blind. But I never knew that you were deaf!" Meng Yao commented.

Zhan clenched his teeth in anger when Meng Yao insulted Yibo for being blind. Not only Meng Yao but no one could speak ill of his husband and he would never tolerate it.

Zhan looked up at Meng and spat through clenched teeth, "Even a blind man did not want to have you for your disgusting looks."

"You...!" Meng Yoa roared running up to Zhan and pulling him by his hair, making him face him, "How dare you?!"

"Did I say anything wrong?" Zhan asked back.

Xiao Zhan clearly saw Meng Yao's eyes turn red with anger and just as he was about to laugh at that face, Meng Yao pulled him harshly by his hair, dragged him straight to the wall and threw him with full force, making Zhan hit his head on the wall.

Xiao Zhan screamed in pain. He felt his head pain and nausea increase instantly. He felt dizzy and disoriented. He felt his ear ring and neck ache too. For a whole minute, he could not focus on anything. His head was spinning. There was a numbness on the left side of his face. He could taste blood in his mouth. And blood was dripping down his forehead too. Seemed like he had been hit hard.

Meng Yao laughed. He laughed so loud that Zhan felt his ear was being ripped apart. Or may be it was because the room was too silent.

"How does it feel, huh?" He asked. "How could you be so fragile. I had big plans for you but you are already bleeding. This is just the beginning sweetheart. You have to endure a lot. Keep yourself strong. I just wish your dear husband could see you right now. Hahaha...."

Zhan did not want to lose his consciousness. He was afraid that something awful would happen if he fell unconscious. Zhan bit on his lips trying to keep himself grounded.

"Oh my god, Xiao Zhan!" Zhan heard Meng Yao exclaim although he did not know why, "I really don't understand you. How could you emit such sweet pheromones despite you being in such a situation. You are really something!"

"What did you do to me?" Zhan hissed for he knew that he was in a heat but, as much as Zhan could remember, he just got into a heat twoo weeks prior to the wedding. No matter what, he won't get into the next heat so soon. Which concluded that Meng Yao had drugged him into a heat.

"You have finally come to the point and now comes my most favorite moment."

Zhan felt so disgusted by Meng Yao's words. Wasn't he too an omega? How could he be like this?

"Xiao Zhan, do you know what happened between your husband and me during your honeymoon?" Meng Yao purposely emphasized those words making Zhan to feel like vomiting.

"Why don't you tell it yourself?"

"Yes, you are right. How would you even know what happened between me and your husband? Anyways, let me tell you. Your husband is way too loyal for you. He does not even know to enjoy his life. Just like the ancient times, he had stick himself to the single point that he would touch any other omega other than you. It is such a pity. If he mated with me then, he could have kept you safe in his arms but he made a huge mistake. He kept on drugging me with sleeping pills and never once did he touch me, at least a comforting pat. He just distanced himself away from me not at all knowing that he was digging your grave by his own hands. Hahaha....."

"How could you be so shameless! How could you lust over someone else's husband?" Zhan spat.

That made Meng Yao very furious. "Someone else's husband?!"

SMACK! A sudden slap fell on Zhan's cheek and he hissed in pain. He could feel blood ooze out of his teeth and he spat them out. He saw himself lying in his own pool of blood.

"Wang Yibo is mine! Mine only!" Meng Yao yelled at the top of his voice.

Xiao Zhan had no strength to argue back for he could feel his nausea getting increased a d his slick would non stop leaking. He felt very uncomfortable and he could feel his heat waves hitting him. Zhan's mind was clouded by thoughts of Yibo and he just wanted Yibo by his side.

"Yibo...." Zhan cried.

"What! Did you just call out for Yibo?" Meng Yao asked, pretending to be shocked. "My poor boy, you should know that Yibo will not be here any sooner. May be he still doesn't know that you are missing. I think, you should be going through this heat all alone."

Meng Yao said trying to sound sorry towards Zh a and then as if he had just remembered something, he asked,

"I have heard that it is very hard for mated omegas to spend their heat alone. Xiao Zhan, if you don't mind, I can get some toys for you. You could pleasure yourself with those. How does it sound to you? Do you like the idea?"

"Yibo.....!" Zhan cried unable to hold back his tears anymore. As much as he hated to show his vulnerability, right now, he could not help it. Not anymore!

"Yibo...., please.... Come to me... please.... It hurts...!" Zhan sobbed.

"Come on, cry louder. I can't hear you. Hahaha..." Meng Yao was so pleased with himself. "Xiao Zhan, I just wanted you to feel the pain taht I felt when Wang Yibo refused to mate with me. I jsytwant to see you cry in pain. And I will make sure that Wang Yibo regret his actions!"

"Yibo......" Zhan found it hard to breathe. All he coud do was, cry in pain!