An hour before arrival

Start from the beginning

Next morning

I woke up with sunshine hitting on my eyes. I blinked multiple times to adjust with it and look around.

I knew where i was so i didn't act like a fool which i usually do. I felt a firm grip around my waist making me smile.

Hmm , So he haven't waken up that's good. I slowly turn around while facing him. I saw how cutely he sleeps just like an innocent baby bunny.

I chuckled and remember how he told me to wake him up by giving him his morning kiss..aww, he is really so cute.

I cup his face and lean closer in an order to kiss his nose tip. I pecked his nose tip to which he slightly muffle and again started softly snoring.

Like wow...what a deep sleeper he is. I again kissed on his cheeks to which he didn't respond...so mean..

I kissed his forehead to which he slightly moved and then again fell into no movement like a dead person.

I huff and kissed his chin to which he didn't respond again.
Wow, so mean he is.

In last, i sighed and lean closer to peck his plumpy red lips. As soon as mine lips touched on his.

Automatically, his one hand wrapped around my nape making the kiss get deeper.

My eyes went wide at such sudden act. His lips started to move on mine making me feel dumbfounded.

He flipped over while coming on top of me. His lips flawlessly move on mine. I slapped his chest to which he still didn't stop kissing.

Such a stubborn man. I chuckle and kiss him back after 1-2 minutes of kissing i pulled apart making him whine.

"What, huh? When i kissed your whole face you didn't care to wake up and when i peck your lips you suddenly wake up to make the kiss deeper? Wow, what a dumbass"

I spoke sassily making him laugh. "Next time, just directly kiss my lips in place of wasting your time in pecking my face" he winked making me slap his chest

"Shut up and get off. We need to get ready as some bitch is gonna arrive today"

I pushed him off and get up. I saw my shirt under him.
Wait, he was sleeping on my shirt? He intentionally did that?

I look towards him to which he awkwardly smiled. I aggressively pulled my shirt and wore it back while walking out of his room and closing it aggressively making sure that it makes a loud thud sound.

I walked towards my bedroom to freshen up and dress nicely. I intentionally selected the V neck shape t-shirt to wear today so that bitch can see the marks of my neck and collarbone.

After 45 minutes

Jungkook pov
On dining table
With another members

We all freshen up and sat down while waiting for Taehyung to arrive. I don't know why he is taking so much time today.

Till he comes we all thought to have some chat over the topic of Yeji arriving today.

Jin- so, what you think about her coming today?
She will surely do crazy stuffs and insult those who will tryna grew up closer to you.

Jk- Yeah, hyung. She will do that but Tae already seems so jealous of her.
He told me few rules to follow till she is in this house.

Everyone "oh" in surprise after hearing to what Jungkook said

Jimin- my soulmate is highly possessive. Don't get your grave digged, my buddy

I chuckled listening to him.

Jk- so when is she even coming? In afternoon?

I spoke while playing with a spoon

Nam- she is coming just after an hour, Jungkook.

I sighed at his words. Soon we all heard footsteps making our attention drew to stairs.

That's when i saw my babybear coming downstairs while wearing White V neck shape T-shirt which made all his neck, collarbone and a bit chest hickies revealed.

He wore black denim jeans and his hairs were so fluffy. Each step he make his hairs bounce along making him look so cute.

He ran towards dining table and took an empty seat that was beside me. Everyone mouth was wide open when they saw many marks on Taehyung body.

He slightly laugh and soon their all eyes were on me. I could see Jin hyung glaring slightly.

Jin- you desperate ass, what you did to my poor Tae, huh?

Taehyung laughed loudly while hitting on my bicep making me smile awkwardly

Jhope- and did you guys noticed. Tae lips got bruised more than before.

Everyone started staring to Taehyung lips and he also pouted to show them properly.

Argh, fuck..my baby is so naughty. I could feel everyone glaring at me again.

I fastly served down the food to everyone in an order to divert their minds.

But whole time during breakfast i was getting scolded over what i did to Taehyung whereas he was laughing continuously and hitting me like a maniac.

I will make sure that his Haha turn into ahahah soon.
I aggressively chew on my food while slightly glaring towards him.

_____________________
1505 words