23 | ❝Skincare❞ - Mingyu

╔══════════════════╗
KIM MINGYU
✎ xxiii. skincare
╚══════════════════╝

Just as you finished drying your hair and brushing your teeth, Mingyu stepped into the bathroom after his shower

Just as you finished drying your hair and brushing your teeth, Mingyu stepped into the bathroom after his shower. His loose white top was slightly wet from his hair which was still dripping slightly, but god did he look as handsome as ever.

He glanced at you with a teasing glint in his eyes, probably from the way your cheeks had turned a subtle shade of pink. You knew the effect he had on you. The problem was that he also knew the effect he had on you, and he didn't hide it.

It was quiet. Only the sound of the tap running could be heard, but you were both trying to hold back your laughter. It was like a competition, because something about this time of night when you were both tired but very endeared with each other meant that you would laugh at everything the other did. But neither of you wanted to be the first one to laugh, hence the competition.

Your eyes drifted over to Mingyu's face, watching as he brushed his teeth, and as soon as his eyes turned to meet yours it was almost game over. Almost.

Somehow you managed to stifle the laugh that threatened to escape, biting your lip to further prevent it from getting out. You busied yourself with the skincare products on the shelf, finding the creams that you and Mingyu used every night. You heard Mingyu finish brushing his teeth and turned back to him.

He raised one eyebrow at you and then it was truly game over. Your laugh escaped - a contagious giggle that set off Mingyu's own chuckles. He grinned and shifted closer to you, wrapping his arms around your waist securely.

"I won." He whispered victoriously, peppering kisses to your neck and the side of the face which only made you laugh more. You reached up to tousle his wet hair affectionately, pressing one short kiss to his lips before you started doing skincare.

When you were both done, you snuggled under the covers eagerly. Mingyu didn't waste time in wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you as close to him as possible. You always fell asleep in his arms. It was the most comfortable place in the world.