3 | ❝Love Drive❞ - Wonwoo

╔══════════════════╗
JEON WONWOO
✎ iii. love drive
╚══════════════════╝

Swinging the car keys around his finger, Wonwoo stepped out of the building and walked to his car

Swinging the car keys around his finger, Wonwoo stepped out of the building and walked to his car. It was a sunny Tuesday - a perfect day to be a little romantic.

There was no need for you to still be at work, as Wonwoo had already cancelled your meetings for the day. It was of utmost importance to him that he had you all to himself, just for today.

He drove along the busy roads of Seoul, nodding along to the music he was playing through the car stereo. He just needed to pick you up from work, and his plan would go smoothly from there, as long as he got over his nerves.

You sat at your computer, typing away and occasionally glancing over the files you held in your hand. You were in your workflow, getting more done in an hour than you did all of yesterday. Your office was completely silent, except for the clicking of your keyboard and shuffling of the papers in your hand.

You heard a knock on your door, completely ruining your concentration. You looked up, seeing one of your coworkers on the other side. You motioned for her to come in, eager to answer whatever question she had in order to get back to your spreadsheets and business plans.

"Y/n, why are you still working? Your boyfriend asked to cancel your plans for today."

Your brows furrowed and you set down the stack of papers you were clutching, "He cancelled my plans? What for?"

She ignored your question entirely, only placing a gift box on your desk and winking at you before leaving.

You cleared some of the stationary off your desk, making room for the box to go in front of you. You lifted the lid, finding a note, a rose, and a sundress inside.

'I'm waiting outside - w ♡' read the note, with a P.S. at the bottom that said, 'I thought you would look pretty in this dress, so wear it ;)'.

You let out an airy laugh, becoming impressed with your boyfriend yet again. How many times had he pulled stuff like this out of the blue, making your day 100 times better with no warning beforehand? You were convinced there were too many occasions to count.

You set the note aside, smiling at his handwriting. You held up the sundress. It was a pretty pastel green dress, with a low back and tie on straps. Wonwoo had a great eye for dresses among his other talents, apparently.

You walked to your office bathroom, discarding your professional work clothes and putting on the dress. You tried to fix your hair in the mirror, but it barely made a difference. Wonwoo wouldn't even notice anyway.

You grabbed the rose, the only thing left in the little gift box, and headed outside. You spotted Wonwoo almost immediately, standing outside his car waiting for you. He was in a loose white button-down and black slacks - stunning as always. He smiled at you, opening the passenger door and ushering you to sit.