Winwin exhaled out and blinked his eyes multiple times. "Whoa! That gave me chills."

Jaehyun nodded in agreement with wide eyes which quickly softened. "Our Yiseul went through a lot for the past few years. I feel guilty to not be there with her, not being able to complete the duty of an elder brother. I was mostly away from home because of my studies." He deeply sighed.

"Jaehyun-ah, do you think she is going through some trauma? I heard from you that your sister was really close to your mother. May be that's why her death left a scar in Yiseul's life."

"You think so?"

The Chinese man ran to his room and returned with a card. "Take this. This doctor is from my hometown but currently practicing in Seoul. He is a great therapist. You should take Yiseul to him."

Jaehyun received the card and read the name of the doctor. "Qian Kun. Okay, thanks Win."

•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•

Yiseul entered the university campus but this time with much confidence.

"Look, look! There she comes."
"I can't believe her. Did she really challenge Celestial?"
"She must be crazy to do so?"

"Why? I think she is so brave", Nabi said to the group of students gossiping. She hopped to the senior girl with a big grin. "Yiseul!"

'There she comes again.' The said girl mentally rolled her eyes. "Shouldn't you call me sunbaenim? I am a senior to you."

"Oh I am sorry. I thought we could be close."

"I never thought so."

"Fine." Her lips pursed into a thin line. "...Sunbae, I am excited. What are you gonna challenge them in?"

"You will see. But can you shut your damn mouth and just leave me alone?" Her tone sounded really rude.

Nabi stopped on her tracks, feeling hurt and saw her retreating figure. 'Why is she like this?' Suddenly, she felt a knock on her head from the back and turned around with an annoyed face. "Oh oppa?"

The tanned boy with his colourless spects on stood infront her with narrowed eyes. "Lee Nabi, isn't that my hoodie?"

The younger looked at the garment she was wearing and answered, "No."

"It is! I have been searching for it for a week. I even asked you two days."

"Uhh..." She was at a loss of words and that's when, her eyes fell on someone behind him. "Oh Ryujin sunbae!"

"This trick is not gonna work on me. You will return my hoodie today after we get back home. You are always stealing my clothes." He was practically scolding her.

"Captain!" A feminine voice echoed in his ears as he turned his head back.

"Oh it was really you."

Nabi blew a flying kiss in gratitude at the short-haired girl and fled. Ryujin giggled back.

Donghyuck looked infront and saw that his sister was out of sight as he let out a sigh. "Yes Ryujin." He faced her.

"Captain, after our first class, we need to talk to the Student Council regarding the fest."

"Ah~ Right! Okay, meet me infront of their office room."

"Okay."

He was about to turn around when the female called him again. "Captain!"