mental hospital 3 (final)

I woke up not seeing much a blanket over my eyes.

we did our usual routine this time was  slightly different there was a new guard a male one.

we were told to go to the kitchen which we did, slowly I tried getting used to it, once again being belittling to me telling me I'm wrong and telling me to go to the room, the one time my new friend got upset and tried correcting on the dumb behavior saying logically I was right.

My friend got punished...

now the guard pulling her to her bed and chining her there nothing else but the chain on her wrist was tight

It looked so painful.

I would to anything to make it stop so I tried to convince the guard to take it off.

he said somthing I don't feel comfortable saying or putting into words.

But I then hugged my friend..

And said... I'm sorry for what I was about to do but I was trying to help and saying if she ever got out... tell my mom I love her and I'm sorry.

(I'd have to much shame telling her what I did)

He led me to a room no one in.... a bathroom showers and that stupid grin.

Thankfully nothing happened as the lady banged on the door. She yelled that he would ruin me I quickly ran out and hid with my friend under a blanket, that's when I woke up.

[This was all 3 days I hope today is a new dream or not one at all, I wish I could say this is the end but I need sleep. yet i fear closing my eyes again]