Mental hospital 2

There we learned how to cook I was correcting every single mistake on this lady's end.

She belittled me yelled at me and gosh it made me cry so much.

I walked to the window talking to my new friend on how I thought  this was once a safe place to me how I once liked my stay.

We were getting yelled at saying to get out here now...

So we did and we sat there reading we were silent

Staring at each other, books, anything that got out attention.

Our breathing and flipping of pages was just about everything in that moment.

It felt like forever till she came back telling us somthing, I was to upset to understand all I heard was we were chosen for 'good something,...

it didn't make sense we were all just a bunch of suicidal teens fresh out of a mental hospital when we arrived, we didn't get to do much but we did watch TV for

30 minutes

Worst 30 minutes  of my life

It was all about run away teens and how they ruled it out as suicide.

As it was from a fresh out of mental hospital teen..

It was then I saw my own photo on a wall zooming out to a board now seeing my roommates faces as well.

The TV was off as soon as it was on the last thing I saw was it cut to a interview with my mom and she was crying like I've never seen... and my little brother holding a stuffed animal he loved that was once mine.

Just as a tear fell from my eye.
I woke.