𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞'𝖘 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙

Start from the beginning

"That's exactly what I was saying earlier, I—"

A knock sounded at the door and one of my hand maiden's voice called softly from the other side.

I wish I caught her name to let her in a bit more formally, but I was raging on my way in so I may have just told them to step out as kindly as I could muster. That was before I lost my shit.

That was a bad introduction on my part, I fully admit that.

"Oh my Goddess, I have so much to catch you guys up on! Y'all know Jayden never told his parents I was a Tribrid?" I revealed abruptly before telling the maid to enter.

On entry she was met with matching astonished shouts from my friends.

"He what?!" They shout loudly earning a dramatic hush from me as I turned my attention to the girl from earlier.

"S-Sorry for the interruption my Lunos, I was wondering if I could help you or your guest to anything? It's almost lunch time and I could have the kitchen staff bring your meals to you." She questioned with a bow before I urged her to stand.

"Uh, I'm good, thank you. My parents sent me food, but would you guys like anything?" I informed before turning to ask Ryan and Sasha who were slightly baffled at how she bowed on entry and spoke in an overtly formal manner.

"I'll have a sandwich. Ooh! Actually do you guys have anything fancier? Like....oh shit, does anyone know what rich people eat?" Ryan ranted before her turned to us with a confused gaze.

"Ignore this idiot, he'll have whatever's on the menu today. Did you guys have anything....simple?" Sasha questioned kindly towards the servant who we now knew to be Anastasia. In between the bickering she revealed that she's the head of my hand maiden's, yes maiden's plural.

"Simple?!" Ryan screeched before Sasha sent him a stern look that had him cowering away.

"I'll see if they can prepare something simple then, I'll be back with your meals soon. Good day Lunos." She bowed before exiting promptly.

When I turned back around to face Sasha and Ryan, the two had been prying my closet doors open. Both of them struggling to open them before I snapped my fingers and let the door give way.

"Holy shit!" They shouted in unison at the full view of my closet coming into frame.

________________________________
The Closet

________________________________The Closet