Mask

Yo quisiera enamorarme
Pero no puedo

ARYA MARTINEZ

After a 10 minute google search, I was able to get the coordinates the of the restaurant where the meeting will be held in. Judging by the pictures it was a seafood restaurant with an inside and outdoor area, and bar. It looked fancy so no doubt I needed a reservation.

One of the pieces of information that I got by my Google search; is that today an event would be held in which the guests needed to be wearing a party mask, it was a formal undercover event. I'm sure they chose that restaurant for that simple reason. And I would use that in my favor.

Immediately after finding it out I got the phone number of the restaurant and thankfully got a reservation by 8 pm.

I know my dad told me not to act up on anything and to just get the information I have gotten before, but by going undercover in this meeting I would be getting better information than just going home and telling him that they held a meeting. Surely, he would want me to go.

Luckily enough I packed a dress just in case, it was simple enough yet elegant and fancy if paired up with the correct accessories. And quickly bought a mask in one of the stores of the mall.

I've never been at a masked event, but I was nervous. What if I got spotted?, Would I run? or would I fight?

Time got by fast after questioning myself and going over the plan that I had in mind.

I jumped in the shower doing my routine as normal. After moisturizing and making sure my skin was perfect, I did my makeup.

I didn't have to go to hard as I would be wearing a mask, but I still wanted to look impeccable. I went for a foxy eye look, contoured my face to sharpen my features and chose some red lipstick that went perfectly with my black dress.

After doing my makeup I got into the dress, it was tight in the areas that needed to be and flowy towards the end. The straps hung perfectly on my toned shoulders. Just right for a thin gold chain necklace that I wore on my neck. I paired the dress with black stilettos.
I finished my outfit with a golden small handbag that just had my wallet and a pistol, in case things got messy.

This time I decided to do something with my hair I put it up in a low bun, simple yet it made the final look complete.

Right before leaving I got my mask; it matched perfectly my whole outfit, and it made me feel empowered