Suho tilted his head, his posture was all confident. "You just missed me. And you needed an excuse. Ha, I told you that you'll come right back to me, didn't I?"

The man was deluded. He really believed this was what Heiran wanted. White hot fury flamed scorched through her veins and she could hear her consciousness screaming at her to pour the hot coffee in her hand on his weasely little face. His thumb had begun to move in obscene ways against the bare skin of her knees just before the tip of her skirt ended. Heiran wanted nothing more than to scream at him, bite his head off, or just slap him across the universe but her body remained paralyzed, refusing to move. She didn't realize there was another emotion, so entirely hidden beneath the chaos of her rage. Something that didn't belong there.

Fear.

Chills crept down her spine and her ears began to ring. The memory of a voice she detested to the ends of the world resonated in her mind.

"Hello, prosecutor. Miss me?"

No. The shaking grew violent as her lungs screamed for air. NO.

"I loved you...I wanted to give you all of it."

Nonono. Not here. Not now. The familiar helplessness blanketed her being. That hopeless despair, that inability to do anything, and that feeling of being untethered, so lost.

The cafe was spinning. The face of her Ex swam in her vision. "You like that?"

"You don't know what I did, do you...You don't remember..."

"Shut up." Heiran gasped out, her breaths labored.

"What did you say to me?" Suho demanded, unsure whether he had heard her right.

"Such a shame... you weren't awake... saw...everything...touched...you are...good. I want...supple...smooth... I was.. you"

"Please... Help."

A hand gripped her shoulders in a solid grasp. Dohyeok's face appeared in her vision. His eyes were severe and angry, but when he spoke, his voice was calm. Firm. "Heiran. Let's get out of here."

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Suho's protests seemed to come from far away. "We were talking and you're interrupting our conversation."

"We are done here." Dohyeok declared harshly, staring the man down with a look so lethal it could have killed him. He patted her shoulder, urging her to get up. "Come on. Let's go."

Heiran slid out of her chair, knees weak. He supported her by the arm, letting her lean into him as she tried to get her mind in control. Suho tried to grab her wrist and she yanked it out of the way, letting her revulsion show on her face.

"You need to take a hint and back the f*ck off, you f*cking creep!" She all but snarled, her hands shaking like a leaf.

Suho's face went blank in utmost surprise. Slowly, it twisted into a sneer as she turned away from him and walked towards the exit, Dohyeok assisting her by the shoulder.

"HA! I knew there was something up when you texted me out of nowhere. Wow, Ahn Heiran! You're such a player now! How many guys do you have wrapped around your finger?! Was the great Silent Wolf not enough for you?!" His voice grew intentionally loud.

People turned their heads, curious about the commotion in the cafe. Dohyeok kept a steady pace, leading her out of the place as quickly as possible.

"How dare you blatantly hit on a married man?! I'm loyal to my wife. Everyone, this is the true face of the one and only Silent Wolf's girlfriend—"