Suho breathed out a deep laugh, "Sweetheart, no." She gritted her teeth at his condescending tone. "I'm not the main doctor. I'm the director of the clinic. Well, calling it a clinic would be an understatement, not to brag—" She tried not to snort. " —but it's more like a mini-hospital. So yes, I am the clinic basically."

When Heiran came to the meet-up, she wasn't entirely unprepared. She had done a quick scan of his social media accounts and the internet just to get a basic overview of who he was at the moment. She was disappointed but not surprised to find out that Suho was also running a clinic of his own in Gwangju that she highly suspected to be a part of Lys. She wondered just how many drug chain clinics existed in all of South Korea at this point.

"Really? But I heard you were affiliated." Heiran stated innocently, laying on the act thick. It was a wild guess. She knew all the clinics had to be connected to a host organization in some manner. It wasn't like the clinics could get banned drug supplies from just about any pharmaceutical company. There had to be some way they were linked, some indicator that they worked for Lys.

Suho wasn't pleased. "No. Azalea may belong to the chain of Lilith labs but I run the place. The clinic is mine and mine alone."

Heiran was familiar with that possessiveness. It had been one of the main reasons she broke it off. She found it ironic that his clinic was named Azalea, the flower that symbolizes temperance when Suho showed an evident lack of that virtue. She committed the name Lilith Labs to memory.

However, she was dragged back into the present when he placed his hand over her arm, a salacious smile on his face. "Why? Why do you seem so interested in my clinic?"

Oh, no no no no. Code Red. Mission abort. She should have seen this coming. Suho may be a disturbing prick but he wasn't entirely dumb. She frantically tried to remember the fake story she had concocted as an excuse for her out of nowhere meeting with him. The scent of his overpowering cologne seemed to tickle her nostrils in nauseating waves, it was only then that she realized that he'd gotten awfully close to her.

"I...uh...have a friend in a tough medical situation and I was wondering if you could help? She's a bit concerned about privacy issues, you see? I told her a lot about you and how you were an amazing doctor so I was hoping you could accommodate her, maybe?" She spewed out, trying to casually lean away from him. He had begun to trace circles on her arm with a look that didn't seem too good. 

"Sure. Anything for our old rekindling relationship."

WTF?

Disgusted, she snatched her arm out of his reach, trying to pick up her coffee cup to disguise the action. She sent an SOS text through her phone under the counter to her backup plan conveniently stationed outside the cafe. Good thing she had asked him to accompany her to this crazed mission. God knew that she desperately needed a rescue ASAP.

"Uhm, don't you have a wife?"

His smile vanished in an instant. Heiran performed a mental victory dance at the way his face fell, but soon his creepy grin was back. "So you knew I had a wife. And yet, you are here..."

"What?"

"Tell me the truth, Hei-Hei. There's no friend, is there?" She froze like a deer caught in the headlights. Oh, f*ck. She quickly tried to scramble for an excuse, noticing that things were taking a turn for the worst.

An unpleasant weight came down on her thigh and she registered in horror that it had been in his hand. She stared at his hand in absolute hatred, unable to comprehend the audacity of the man. Her hands began to shake, the coffee cup clutched in her hand sloshing the liquid inside the container.