Chapter 32: The Labyrinth of White!

Start from the beginning

Rossweisse: Indeed! Get moving on the double so we can get off this snowy mountain!

Natsu and Happy looked at each other and smirked as they went back to their 'battle antics'.

Natsu: Looks like our battle will have to wait.

Happy: We can settle it later.

Lucy and Rossweisse angrily walked up to Natsu and Happy. They looked up and were scared to see their scowl faces.

Lucy and Rossweisse: Do you want out of this or not?!

Natsu and Happy: Y-y-yes ma'am.

Ur: That's what they get, for making them angry.

Y/n: Yep, especially from what happened recently.

Lucy and Rossweisse, who were irked, walked ahead while Y/n, Ur, Natsu, and Happy followed through the blizzard. Six wizards are currently on a quest to find and collect the Hakobe Ice, named after the mountain they're in, and they acquired a special tool to cut the ice. Y/n, Ur, and Rossweisse were tagged along with Natsu, Lucy, and Happy for his quest for a 'certain' reason.

Lucy: Hey Y/n that reminds me, did something happen recently? I noticed that Rossweisse was pretty angry recently.

Ur: Pfft… it was funny to me. Made my day better.

Y/n: Yeah, about that. Here's how it happened…

Flashback, earlier today…

At Y/n's house, Rossweisse woke up from her sleep. She stretched her arms and chest, took a shower for a few minutes, and dressed up her outfit. She closed her eyes and hummed cheerfully as she headed to the kitchen. Few decided to sleep in, and others went out on job.

Rossweisse: Ahh. Just another day, here in Earthland. I'll just–

Happy: Hey, are there any yummy fishies here?

Natsu: I'm starving, can't go on with an empty stomach.

Rossweisse snapped out of her thoughts, shocked and saw Natsu and Happy, raiding their home and eating their food. Rossweisse comically screams.

Rossweisse: KYAAAAA!!! FOOD BURGLARS!!!

Rossweisse picks up a broom and whacks it on Natsu's head multiple times. Natsu and Happy comically scream. When Y/n came from the backyard, wearing his training gear.

Y/n: What's with all the noise?

Rossweisse: Y/n, help!!! Food burglars!!!

Natsu: Ow! Hey! Cut it out!

Happy: Y/n! Save us!

Ur: *smirk* Nope. It's not happening. This is funny.

Y/n see Ur leaning on the wall, eating an apple. A minute later, Ur decided to step in and make Rossweisse calm down. Natsu recovered from the broom attack.

Ur: Easy there, girl. There is no need to get worked up. You won the fight.

Y/n: So what are you two doing here?

Natsu: We came here if you want to come with us on a job with Lucy.

Happy: Aye, we're wondering if you're free with us today. It will be fun.

Y/n: Well, that's what she wants, then-

Rossweisse: Not so fast!

Y/n, Ur, Natsu, and Happy looked at Rossweisse, with a stern expression, Natsu and Happy jumped at her face and tone.

Rossweisse: Since you came all this way for a job, like it or not, I'm coming along as well. Both of you owe us food supplies for Y/n making delicious meals.