Elise

A/N: Last but not least, it's Elise. Warning! This story has some BDSM/Kinks in it. Viewers' discretion is advised.

"Narrator: When the red team lost the challenge, they have to do delivery day as their punishment."

Chef Ramsay explained the punishment to them while Elise started crying. The head chef was concerned when Elise started crying.

"Elise, what's wrong?" a concerned head chef asked.

"Nothing, chef." An emotional Elise answered.

"Are you sure because you're crying your eyes out." Chef Ramsay explained.

Carrie was annoyed at her as usual.

"Carrie: *ugh* I had enough with Elise right now like she cries every time we lost a challenge like suck it up already."

"I'm not crying, bring it on." said Carrie confidently.

The red team heard a horn from the delivery truck.

"Alright ladies, let's go!" said Ramsay hitting the back of his hand to his palm.

The red team went outside to get the packages from the trucks.

A few moments later...

The red team was taking out the packages from the delivery truck, all except Elise. Which frustrates her teammates.

"Dammit Elise! Can you just at least help us move these stuff in here for fucking once?!" said Jennifer angrily.

"Ughhhh, fine." said Elise frustratingly.

Elise reluctantly helps them with little to no effort whatsoever.

Chef Ramsay secretly saw this and was disappointed with her lack of effort during her team's punishment.

A few moments later...

After they pack out the packages from the trucks, the red team has to prep both kitchens, starting from the red kitchen first. While Elise was prepping the kitchen, she looks at the head chef with pure frustration on her face and turns back with even more frustration on her face.

However, she has an idea to get out of this situation. so, she grabs Carrie's wrist and made her go in front of Ramsay with her.

"Elise, What the fuck are you doing?" Carrie asked frustratingly.

"Shut the fuck up, Carrie, and follow my lead," said Elise demandingly.

Before Carrie could even say anything further, Elise kissed her which caught Carrie by surprise. Carrie broke off the kiss and asked, "Really, what the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get Chef's attention," Elise explained.

"For what?" Carrie asked.

"Just shut up, Carrie." said Elise as she kissed her afterward.

Carrie has no choice just to go with her archenemy's "plan" and decides to give in. Elise looks at Chef Ramsay while she was making out with Carrie but he was unfazed, so she stopped kissing her altogether.

Elise looked at him walking away from the scene and quietly went to his office.

"Why did you kiss me, Elise?!" Carrie asked frustratingly.

Elise was upset that the head chef barely reacted to her kissing Carrie, she walks away and says "Just forget about it, Carrie."

"Forget about what?" Carrie asked confusingly.

Elise didn't answer her and ended up continuing to prep the kitchen while Carrie moved on and ended up doing the same.

After the dinner service of the night...