Jamie

"Narrator: While the red team went on with their punishment, Jamie decided to get some vitamin D to clear her mind." 

"Jamie: While I was outside at the front of the restaurant with a cup of tea in hand and sat on the stairs."

Jamie drinks her tea while sitting on the stairs and shockingly sees Gordon Ramsay jogging right in front of her, passing her. Jamie finished drinking her tea and unexpectedly joined him. She jogged next to him and says "Hi, Chef!" 

The head chef unexpectedly looked at her and was startled when Jamie jogged next to him. He stopped jogging and says "Bloody Hell! Jamie, don't scare me like that!" 

"I'm sorry, Chef, I saw you jogging and I thought that I would join you." Jamie explained.

"Oh, and were you supposed to do your punishment?" Chef Ramsay asked.

"Yeah but I decided to take a break from it and get some fresh air until I saw you and jog with you so you won't feel lonely, Chef." Jamie answered.

"Oh, but can I still jog with you, Chef?" Jamie continued.

"Well, fuck off will you." Ramsay answered.

"Yes, Sir." said Jamie walked off, and went back to the restaurant.

A few moments later...

After Ramsay took a nice shower, he use a towel and wraps it around his waist. Jamie entered the bathroom and accidentally saw him, she turned around and covers her mouth in shock.

"Oh My God, I'm Sorry, Chef!" said Jamie apologized.

"It's okay, just look out next time, my darling." The head chef replied.

"Ok then, I have to go, Chef!" said Jamie.

Jamie is about to walk out of the showers but she tripped instead.

"Jamie, are you okay?" said The concerned head chef.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Chef." Jamie replied.

Jamie has her hand on her head and crawls toward him. He looked down at her while she looked up at him.

"Are you going to get up?" Ramsay asked.

Jamie stayed quiet and didn't answer him. Jamie then has her hands on his waist and snatches the towel off him.

His eyes widened and asked, "Jamie, What are you doing?!"

Jamie didn't answer him and started sucking him off, nice and slow. "Aww Shit! Jamie," The head chef groaned in pleasure.

Jamie stopped sucking him for a moment and says "Do you like it, Chef?"

"Sure, Jamie, and keep bloody going!" Ramsay replied.

"Alright, Chef." said Jamie.

Jamie kept going and snuck a finger inside her. Chef Ramsay groans and felt like he was going to release inside of her mouth.

Jamie stopped sucking him and stands up to sit on the sink counter. Jamie curls her index finger to get Ramsay's attention and says "Come here, Chef."

The head chef walks to her and pulls down her shorts along with her panties, this excites her.

"Oh Chef Ramsay, Please Take Me!" said Jamie excitedly.

Jamie spread her legs and Ramsay slowly insert his cock inside her and started fucking her rough and fast. She moans in pure ecstasy and holds him around his shoulders while Chef Ramsay grips her upper thighs close to her hips.

"Holy Shit! Yes, Fuck Me like that, Chef!" Jamie screamed while holding him tight.

"Jamie, look at me!" said Ramsay demandingly.

Jamie looks at him directly into his eyes. "Do you like it? Do you like how it feels, Madam?!" The head chef asked.

"Yes!" Jamie answered.

"Tell me how you like it let alone love it!" Ramsay replied.

"OH, CHEF! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT SO FUCKING MUCH!! AHHH, FUCK ME!!" said Jamie loudly moaning in response.

"Good," Ramsay replied sadistically.

The head chef fucks her even hard that he hits her G spot. She has her eyes closed tight, hold him even tighter, and moans like crazy.

Jamie realized that he hit her G spot and screamed "OH MY GOD! YOU HIT MY G SPOT, YES! KEEP IT LIKE THAT, CHEF!"

"You like it when I hit your G spot, my darling?" Ramsay asked while ramming her hard.

"Yes, YES!" Jamie answered.

Jamie was getting close and so was he, so she screamed "OH MY GOD! IM CLOSE! Oh, wait, never mind. I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!!"

"Me too, Sweetheart!" The head chef replied.

Chef Ramsay pulls out and came on her leg. She looks down at her leg and looks at him breathing heavily. 

"Wow, Chef, I didn't know you had it in you like that," said Jamie relieved and breathing heavily as well.

"Well, now you know, so hit the showers, my darling." Chef Ramsay replied. 

"Yes, Chef." said Jamie seductively.

Jamie gets down from the sink counter and takes off her top and her bra to go to take a shower. She looks behind her to look at him and asked "Are you joining, Chef?"

"No, I'll go take a shower somewhere else," Ramsay replied.

The head chef grabs the towel and wraps it around his waist. He grabs his clothes and leaves, while Jamie showers in peace. 

A/N: This is also the sexiest part I've ever written since Melanie's story part from the first volume.

 Also, 

her elimination was also robbed as well in her season just like Gina, and I oop!