Jennifer

"Narrator: Jennifer is having a private cooking lesson with Chef Gordon Ramsay as her teacher."

Chef Ramsay gives useful tips on iconic dishes like Parmesan Risotto or Beef Wellington.

The head chef stirs the rice in the pan and Jennifer looks at it like a kid in a candy store.

"Ok, this part is very important, so I need you to pay attention, yes?" said Chef Ramsay cooking the risotto.

"Yes, Chef." Jennifer replied.

"So you sprinkle the amount of parmesan cheese on the risotto, not too little and not too much, just some on it, understand, Jennifer?" Chef Ramsay explained.

"Yes, Chef." Jennifer replied again.

"Jennifer: Chef is surprisingly impressive. He taught me some tips on how to make a perfect risotto. And also, I had a crush on him *laughter* Oh my God, I can't believe I said that! *laughter* I mean he's like Charlie from Charlie's Angels. *laughter*"

While Chef Ramsay cooking the risotto, Jennifer went behind him and holds him with her arms which caught him off guard.

"Holy Shit! Jennifer, what are you doing?" Ramsay asked surprisingly.

Jennifer didn't answer him and still hugging him, Jennifer smiles and has her hands on his chest.

"Please, Jennifer, get off of me, I'm cooking!" said Ramsay annoyed.

Jennifer ignores him and keeps hugging him. The head chef was so annoyed that he takes the pan off the stove, placed it on the counter, and turned off the stove.

"Come here, you." said Chef Ramsay grabbing her wrist and gently pulling her to the pantry room.

"What the fuck are you doing?" The head chef asked frustratingly.

"I'm sorry chef, I got carried away." Jennifer apologized.

"You know that it's inappropriate and unprofessional," Ramsay explained.

"I know and I'm sorry, chef." Jennifer apologized again.

"Apology accepted, can we continue now?" Chef Ramsay asked.

Jennifer nodded up and down. "Good," said Ramsay. He tries to leave the pantry room, but she blocks the door and locks it.

"What are you doing, Jennifer?" Ramsay asked.

"You know, since I've got here, I had a little crush on you and I've asked myself 'What would I do if I had you?' but now I get to find out myself," Jennifer explained while taking her jacket off slowly.

"Wha-What! What are you even talking about?!" Ramsay asked.

"I'll show you what I mean, Chef." Jennifer explained seductively.

Jennifer kissed him but he broke off the kiss and says "I don't think is necessary,"

"OH! It's totally necessary, Chef." Jennifer responded.

Jennifer pulls him towards her and continues kissing him. Jennifer lowered herself with him on the floor afterward.

They take each other clothes off and Jennifer spread her legs and touches herself in Infront of him.

"What are you waiting for, Chef? Fuck Me!" said Jennifer touching herself.

"Shut the fuck up and let me fuck you, yes." Ramsay replied as he inserted his cock inside her.

"Ohhhh, I love it when you cuss at me!" said Jennifer aroused.

Chef Ramsay fucks her at a medium pace, Jennifer has her arms around his shoulders and wanting Ramsay to fuck her faster.

"Ohhhh, Chef, FASTER! FASTER!" Jennifer moaned.

The head chef fucks her faster and she moans loudly. "Ohhhh! Yes, Fuck Me!" said Jennifer screamed in pleasure.

Jennifer grips his back tightly and scratches it which that made him startled.

"Shit! Careful now," Ramsay responded snarkily.

"Sorry Chef, Just keep going, Chef!" Jennifer replied, moaning.

The head chef kept going but Jennifer was about to orgasm to the max and screams "OHHH CHEF! I'M CUMMING!"

"Ugh...Me too, Jennifer!" said The head chef climaxing.

With a few thrusts that he gave her, The head chef quickly pulls out and cums on her stomach.

He breathes heavily while Jennifer tasted his cum with her fingers and says "You taste so fucking good,"

They both straighten themselves out and leave the pantry room. Chef Ramsay resumes his lessons on useful tips for cooking to Jennifer.

"Now, shall we continue?" Chef Ramsay asked seriously.

"Yes, Chef." said Jennifer smiling.

A/N: Step aside Paul, Chef Ramsay is her new crush now! 😂

P.S.

Jennifer the big girl! 😁

P.S. P.S.

PANTRY ROOM TIME! 🎉