"What do you want, Kassidy?" I asked.

"An explanation. Now." She demanded.

"Abut what?" I already knew the answer but asked anyways.

"Don't play stupid Luke. Why did you cuddle with Charlie, kick her out, argue with her, then kiss her? She's a total mess right now." She yelled.

"She's a mess?" I asked. I didn't mean to, I mean I kind of did, but i didn't think it would work.

"Yes. Stop avoiding the question. Why?" She questioned again.

"I don't know." I admitted.

"Do you like her?" She was finally calming down.

"Maybe. I don't know. I can't like anyone."

"You do. And you better fix this before Michael makes a move. Oh crap. Forget I said anything."

"Michael? Michael likes her? He can't." I was starting to get angry.

"Just don't tell anybody. And if you don't want anything to happen between them, then do something. Bye Luke." Kassidy shut the door behind her and knew exactly what to do now.

Charlie's POV

Kassidy shut Luke's door and was coming back. There was a feeling in my stomach, a mix of anxiousness, nervousness, and excitement. Mostly the first two. Soon enough she was back on my bed next to me.

"What did you do?" I said.

"Nothing bad. I promise. But he might do something, so be aware of that. I have to go, bye and good luck." Kassidy assured.

She opened my door and left. Great. I still had no idea what was Luke was doing, but at least I knew he was going to do something.

Later that night (Still Charlie's POV)

Michael: Heard about Luke. You ok?

Charlie: Yeah. Just really confused.

Michael: If you need someone to talk to, I'll always be here.

Charlie: Thanks Mikey. You're the best. I better get to sleep for school tmro.

Michael: Ok. I'll see you tmro then.

I put my phone down and tried to sleep, but the thoughts of today kept replaying my head. This just made me even more confused. As my eyes were finally getting heavy and light tapping on my window woke me up. Thanks whatever that was. I got out of bed and slowly pulled back my curtain, fearing a murderer was out there. Instead a familiar tall figure was standing out there.

"What Luke? Go away." Why was Luke here?

"No. Charlie, please talk to me." He begged.

"I have nothing to say to you." I whisper yelled.

"Then just listen. I'm sorry ok. I'm sorry for being mean to you then being nice to you and completely confusing you." I could tell that he was genuinely sorry, but I had to be sure.

"Prove it."

"Prove that I'm sorry? Done. Come with me." He told me.

"I can't just sneak out, Luke. My parents would kill me." I said.

"Who says they have to know? Now come on, lets go." Luke said very impatiently.

"Fine, hold on." I realized that I was in my pajamas so I quickly threw in some jeans and a random shirt. I quietly ran down my stairs and out the back door to find Luke.