Chapter 5

Luke's POV

When Calum suggested never have I ever, Charlie's eyes practically popped out of her head.

"W-what? A drinking game, really?" She stuttered.

"Yeah, well it doesn't have to involve alcohol, but it's better if it does. Or we could play strip poker." He replied.

"Hell no!" She quickly shot down his poker idea, "I don't even know where my parents keep that stuff."

"We can go over to my house. My parents won't be home until tomorrow, they're on some stupid trip." I offered. Once I said that, Charlie sent a death glare my way. If looks could kill, I would have died at least 50 times by now.

"Sounds fun. Lets go." Kassidy said, "Michael! Get your ass up, we're going to Luke's."

He made a long dramatic sigh and followed us out the door. When we walked in my house, I ran to my parent's stash and came back to the living room. I handed out the shots to everyone. As I handed Charlie her drink, she looked super nervous and I felt bad now for suggesting my house.

Charlie's POV

Luke handed me my drink and I could not be more worried. I just had to hope that I hadn't done anything anybody said, or I could just lie, but I'm pretty sure they were smart enough to catch on.

"Who's going first?" Ashton asked.

"I'll go." Luke said, "Never have I ever kissed a dude."

Of course he had to pick that one, I couldn't just say I haven't had my first kiss yet because I told Luke that I've kissed someone before. Yes, it was when I was 10, but it still counted. I saw Kassidy and Calum taking a drink. How bad could it be? I put the cup to my lips. The liquid burned my throat as I swallowed it, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Maybe I could get through this game.

"Calum? You've gotta tell us the story." Michael said.

"Well, it was at the last party we had. Truth or dare, you know the usual." He explained.

I don't know what I was hoping for, but I wanted something more exciting than truth or dare.

"I'll go." Kassidy piped up, "Never have I ever hit on someone else while on a date."

The only person that drank was Luke. Of course.

"Really Luke? How rude are you?" Kassidy said.

He just shrugged his shoulders and pointed at me.

"Charlie, you go."

"Okay, um, never have I ever taken a shower with someone else." I said thinking that at least Luke would have. To my surprise nobody took a shot.

"Really?" I asked. Nobody moved.

I knew that I had to now take a shot, I downed my drink. My throat still burned, but not as bad as last time. After a few rounds, I could tell that everybody was getting drunk, Luke and I were probably the most sober at that point.

"Never have I ever gotten bullied." Ashton slurred.

I looked down at my freshly refilled glass and took it. Luke also had taken his shot. I didn't notice anyone else drinking.

"Um, it's been fun guys, but I better get going." I got up to leave when I heard a voice.

"I'll walk with you Charlie." Luke said.

Before I could protest, he was grabbing my hand to pull me out the door.

"Are you sure we should leave them in there?" I laughed. "You don't need to walk me home, I live next door."