"See, nothing. It's just like sensei said". The fire ninja scoffed, making bai hi look at him.

"You gotta remember, Kai, serpentine are snakes. And snakes are known for burrowing".

"Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago but twenty feet below surface".

The computer then protected out a hologram in their midst that shows them the tunnels the serpentine made and took.

"All the tombs have been interconnected". Kai said.

"To make one massive underground fortress". The earth ninja added.

"And all this time, right under our noses". Jay exclaimed sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"Or rather, feet". Zane chuckled.

Kai pointed to the main base on the hologram. "There, that's the most protected area. The fengblades must be held there".

"Then what are we waiting for? Nya, set the course".

Nya nodded at the old sensei before going over to the controls. "Already on it. We'll be there by sun up".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day and inside the bridge, both Lloyd and jing were watching through the window the ninja doing some final warm up with their golden weapons on how to defeat the different serpentine tribes while sensei wu supervised them.

"Woah!".

"Cool!".

The kids said, amazing by how good the ninja were getting now.

"Man, I wonder when I'll start my training". The blond boy said as jing looked at him.

"If you like, I could spa with you". She suggested, making him look at her and scoffed.

"No way".

"What? Jealous a girl beat you into learning spinjitzu or is stronger than you".

"Hey, that's not true".

"But it is".

"Is not".

"Is too".

"Is not".

"Is too".

"Is not".

"Is too".

Unaware to the two of them, nya and Lord garmadon were watching them with found smiles on their faces, one behind the controls and the other looking up from his evil monthly magazine.

Suddenly a signal went off on the computer and nya gasp, gaining their attention.

"What is it, nya?". Lloyd asked as they walked over, looking at the screen that showed they were near their destination, to which the samurai turns on the intercom.

"We're arriving at the mountain of million steps. You all might want to see this"

The four of them then rushed outside to the deck to meet up with the ninja and wu just as the bounty arrives at the top of the mountain of a million steps.