"I'm sorry." She told her quietly so that no one else could hear them.

Yelena frowned, "for what?"

"What I did to you, you were just trying to be nice and then-"

"Lydia you were scared, it's ok...but seriously never do that again," Yelena said bumping her shoulder playfully.

Lydia gave her a small smile before cringing as they watched Stiles make a mess of himself on the field.

"He's probably just warming up." Melissa offered up optimistically

"Oh, he's just a little nervous. Plenty of time to turn it around." Lydia added

"Oh god." The sheriff muttered after a couple of minutes and covered his eyes.

As the game continued it became clear that Gerard had major interference running throughout but Yelena tried to ignore it and focus on the fact that her brother was finally playing a game.

Yelena's eyes widened as the ball landed in front of Stiles's feet, "Oh my god! Stiles!" she yelled jumping to her feet.

The sheriff sat on the edge of his seat, "Oh, crap."

"Stilinski! Shoot it. shoot the ball! Shoot it, you idiot!

"shoot it!" Lydia yelled

Stiles looked over at Lydia shouting and just like that finally scored his first goal.

"Yes!" The sheriff exclaimed as everyone began jumping to their feet knowing that they may just win this game.

Stiles looked around in surprise, "I scored a goal? I scored a goal! I scored a goal!" He cheered looking over at them.

"Come on!" Yelena shouted as the game carried on, with Stiles continuing to score over and over.

"We did it. We won!" The coach yelled as everyone cheered on their feet.

This was what their life should be, normal, fun, and happy moments like this. The pride she felt for her brother was unmatched and for a few moments she forgot all about the supernatural of it all, that was until all the lights went black and she heard a scream. The mania was everywhere people were running and falling to the ground and right in the middle of the field lay a still body.

"Oh my god." Yelena gasped, panic settling in that it could be Stiles. She pushed past people, ignoring her dad calling her name, and ran down the bleachers to the field where she could hear the coach yelling.

"Get out of the way. Move. Back off! Move."

Yelena stopped still at the sight in front of her and found herself holding Lydia back as she became distressed at the sight of her ex-boyfriend on the ground.

"Jackson? What's happened to Jackson? Jackson! Jackson, what's happening?"

"Lydia give them some space." Yelena tried to tell her calmly as Melissa ran over.

"He's not breathing." Melissa told them as she searched for his pulse and checked his airways, "No pulse."

"Oh, my God. There's blood. There's blood." Lydia sobbed struggling in Yelena's arms.

Yelena looked over at Scott noticing the same thing that he and Issac had. Jackson had done this to himself. Yelena found herself letting go of Lydia and stumbling back as she looked around for her brother, his absence becoming deafening. In fact, she could barely hear Melissa ordering Lydia to tilt Jackson's head, hell for all Yelena knew Melissa could've been talking to her.

"Stiles." Yelena mumbled, shoving past some of the players, "Stiles!" She shouted just when her dad's voice boomed over hers

" Where's Stiles? Where - where's my son? Where's Stiles?"