Chapter 22 || Flirtous

Start from the beginning

,, Ow, shave your face'' I said. He smirked, took my hand, and brought me to his bathroom. What going to happen now?

,, Shave it for me, love'' He said smirking while taking the shaving cream and razor. I took it from his hands and applied shaving cream on his face. He looked down at me when I started shaving his face.

,, You're so fucking hot when you're mad, love'' He said, I heard this sentence the day he pinned me against the wall. He reminded me of the day I had a panic attack. I ignored him and focused on shaving. I didn't want him to get hurt by me.

,, You're so pretty when you're focused love'' He said again trying to hear my response. I still ignored him. He got annoyed and kissed me on the cheek. My eyes widened. All over my body came shivers and butterflies. I froze here. He kissed another cheek as he put his both hands on my waist. I don't know what to do now.

,, You're fucking pretty every minute I see you, love'' He said kissing my jaw. Shaving cream got in my cheeks. I blushed so hard. But I can't let that happen, he is my enemy and it's probably some deal or prank. I pushed him away and he looked at me when I started shaving his beard again. Shaving cream was all over my cheeks. He wiped shaving cream from my cheeks with his fingers. He looked at me with those eyes I never saw in him.

,, Who were you thinking of when you pleasured yourself here?'' I finally asked him. His moans never came out of my head. They were in my head every time I looked at him.

,, You.'' He said. Of course, he is joking so rolled my eyes. He kissed me again on my cheek and pushed him away.

,, What the fuck is wrong with you today, idiot?'' I asked him. He smirked and went to the sink to wash his face. I left the bathroom and took my phone. I scrolled on social media as he came back shirtless and with grey sweatpants. OH. MY. GOD. I shut my eyes. I remember two things, he is shirtless and has 6 pack abs. He got on the bed and wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

, I hate you so much, love because I hate the fact I can't stop thinking about you'' He said. I didn't answer in shock at his sentence. He fell asleep so did I. All I can dream of was him fucking me and kissing me. I crave him, It looks like if I start I can never get enough of him, and that is why I hate him.

                             .........................

I woke up and James has already left the room. I got up from the bed and went downstairs. My leg got so much better when it was yesterday. I couldn't stop thinking of my dream bout him fucking me in the middle of the night in his room. The dream was with passion and love, that would never happen in real life. Dreams are just dreams. I looked over the kitchen where Miss was cooking breakfast and Cerille sitting on the counter and talking with her mommy, how cute. I went near and Cerille spotted me. As she saw me or mouth dropped from happiness and went down the counter to run to me and hug me. She hugged me tight from happiness and smiled.

,, Will you play with me today?'' she asked showing her teeth and the biggest smile. I nodded as I give her back a smile she gave me. I lifted her on my waist and went near Miss.

,, Do you need help?'' I asked. I love helping people so much, I could help them all day if needed. They could rest all day and could clean the whole house take care of the kids and make some food to eat. Miss turn around to see me and hugged me with a smile on her face.

,, Oh good morning dear, no thank just maybe you have time for Cerille, she never stops talking about you.'' She said giving again attention to the food she making. I nodded and went near Cerille and we started playing with dolls. Later Cami downstairs all dressed up again as always. I guess she's not sick anymore, is she? She waved at me and went outside I guess for school skipping breakfast. Wait what time is it? If Cami just left so what time is it? I checked the time on the fancy fridge and it was 6:25 am. Oh fuck! I woke up so early, but where is James? I heard steps and I looked over to see him all dressed up with jewelry, exactly how I like men. 

I blushed so hard so I turned to the front again and continued playing with Cerille. James came into the kitchen and grabbed his breakfast. He looked at me, no, he stared at me, no he was admiring me. He was admiring me from my legs to my head and I love it. He came near me.

,, Stop blushing love'' He whispered in my ear and left outside the door leaving me here blushing all over my face. Miss came and put plates on the table saying to eat. I can't eat breakfast but I will because I don't want to make her sad.

,, Your leg seems so much better!'' Miss spoke as we all were eating eggs and bacon. It was deliciously salty. I love salty or spicy food it is just yummy.

,, Yeah, soon I can go home'' I said smiling as I see Cerille almost crying from sadness. I got nervous and tried to calm her down so she won't cry, it just breaks my heart.

,, No, Cerille I won't leave you here alone, I'll come to visit.'' I said to her, and she started crying, oh no. I hugged her as she wrapped her little hands around my waist and not wanting to let go. I kissed her forehead as Her mom smiled at both of us.

,, If your mom doesn't mind stay a few days more'' Miss said. I remember my mom left me with no money and completely forgot about me or that she has a daughter. I nodded and stopped hugging her as she smiled at me after hearing those words. We finished eating as I continued playing with Cerille, she had a lot of dolls and Barbies, not like I did when I was a kid.

                                         ......................

It is now 2:25 pm and James with Cami should come back any minute. I decided to play Xbox in James's room until he comes back, he would never let a girl play Xbox. I played for 30 minutes when I heard a door opening and closed everything. I opened my phone and pretended that I am facing time with Harden. James came into the room and I pretended to hang up. He looked confused and curious. I got up to pee and left my phone open. On purpose. I went back to the room and saw James checking on my phone, got ya? He saw me and threw my phone on the bed and got up fast.

,, What were you doing?'' I asked smiling. 

,, Nothing, you just imagining things'' He said not knowing where to put himself. He moved his hands everywhere he could. I smiled at him and nodded at his response. I lay down and took my phone. I screen recorded the phone. He checked my all social media where I could call or text someone. I smiled more. I looked at him who was already shirtless and in his grey sweatpants as yesterday and lay down on the bed. It just makes me blush to look at his 6 pack abs and shirtless. He saw me blushing and was relieved. You can see his body relaxing. 

,, Was he trying to impress me?'' I whispered to myself.

,, Not exactly, but yea'' He answered. I got a shock. I thought I was pretty quiet but he heard me. He wrapped his hands around my waist again. He is my enemy how can he hug me like that and say such things like I'm pretty? I love his touch so I don't refuse his touch. His touch makes my heart raise, butterflies flying around my belly and ticking me, shivers around my body, gaspings, makes me blush even more when he's shirtless. I think it's not going to end well. I want him to touch me forever and fuck me until I pass out. That's what I won't tell him ever. I want him to kiss my lips, I want to taste his lips, I want to feel pleasure. I want everything he can do for me.

                              ......................

Hi, peaches!! A long chapter isn't it? Well, 2339 words are more than 1500 so of course it is way longer than my other chapters. Anyways did you like the chapter, I hope you did, if not I'm sorry. Thank you all for your support and votes, I dream that someone would read my story and it's coming true, Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful day/night, I hope you feel okay, if not text me, and I'll listen. Bye, peaches!! <3

My social media:

TikTok: itnsg3rr_

Snapchat: xgretutex

Pinterest: itnsg3r_