Chapter 2 - Please

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV.

Fred blinks himself awake and smiles seeing Malia next to him. For a moment he was just a guy waking up to a girl who is beautiful even first thing in the morning. Until he remembers why he is there.

He quietly wakes up and slips out of bed. He walks down the stairs happier then he should be. "Morning." George smiles, looking at Malia and Fred and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up." Fred smirks.

"We gotta go if we want to go to the funeral." Ginny says, softly.

"I'll help Leah get ready." Ginny says, walking up the stairs. Malia and Ginny walk off and everyone gets ready for the funeral.

There was then a knock on the door. Malia answers, "I've got it." she then walks to the door and opens it.

"Ryan." Malia says, smiling.

"Hey Leah." he pants, like he's been running for hours.

Malia runs into his arms and begins to cry. Ryan can't help but let tears fall from his eyes too. He then holds onto Malia. One hand was on her head and an arm was wrapped around her waist. Fred, George, and Ginny get up to see who is there.

"Ryan." Ginny says. She then looks at Fred. This must have been an inconvenient time for Ryan to show up and mess things up for Fred and Malia.

"Hey guys." Jackson says, running up behind Ryan.

"I came as soon as I heard. Jackson flew me out and we came straight here. Malia. Are you okay?" Ryan asks.

Malia cries, "Ryan, it's all my -"

"Don't you dare blame yourself. It was not. Do you understand me?" Ryan reassures.

"Ryan." Malia hiccups slightly as he holds her head to his chest.

Lucas walks out hearing Jacksons' voice. They walk up to each other and give a long hug and he pats him on the back as they have their own way of asking each other if they are okay.

They all went to the funeral which was lovely. Her parents walked up to the open casket first, then the other family members. Then it was their turn. Malia held tightly onto Ryan's hand as they all approached her casket.

Fred speaks up, "Um, I think George and I will agree that Rosalie is... was the sweetest person in the world. She ... supported us even though she wasn't the type to like pranks or... even Quidditch."

George adds, "But she was at every game. At every prank, she would tell us how great it was. We're all really going to miss your love and support. It really... won't be the same without you."

".... I didn't know her well. But she was so nice to me and she .... was incredible. I hope to be like her." Ginny says.

"Bye Rosie. I love you. I'll see you again one day. Pinkie promise." Malia smiles, hugging the casket as Ryan holds onto her.